• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Testing the teeth...I think apart from doing icons and such the injection is finally finished!:happyflip::happydance::inverted::bounce:

Render experimenting with FK Lights that were recommended...

missing teeth fklightsdeveloper.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...still testing to make sure the injection works. Diva wearing mid length hair...needed to scale and position it.
Diva FK Lights developer.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ladies....

@sanbie...would you be interested in testing Diva for me? I'm looking at having her to the testers by the end of the week.

It's my birthday present to me...
Some renders showing Diva mixed with other Dawn morphs...
Diva Cranium Crest Ridges my ears for diva.png

DivaHWMermaidat1.png

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh heck Yeah...I would be honoured to test her for you Pen...in poser 2014...or pp11...or Daz4.8?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Whatever you want to...Poser 2014 definitely but I would also like to have another tester for DS4.8, I don't own Poser 11 yet so it would be interesting to see how she fares but I can't do materials for Superfly...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
She's such a cutie Pen. I really like that first pose. Sooooo confident. ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ok test in the lot...I have found that some textures in pp11 superfly need changing...some don't...so we will see how we go...

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I posted before I saw the rest of your renders. I like using Fabi's MildBoreal lights, especially her "Develop Lights".

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone...I have discovered one thing about using Diva in Poser with other morphs. You need to inject Diva after the other morphs or the rigging changes back and she turns into spaghetti. It works okay though if you remove the morphs and then redo the injection. So it will need a note in the readme about this.

The Borealis ones...someone possibly Miss B recommended their developer lights.

Here's one of Diva with VW's African shape 2 dialed in at 50 percent and JoJo's mat
DivaVWafricanhshape2 50percent.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Probably me Pen, as I have a lot of light sets I like to use when doing my own renders, but have found Fabi's MildBoreal Develop Lights (and there are 4 to choose from), work well when I'm testing things.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Satira...

I think it was you Miss B...couldn't afford them straight away but as soon as I could I picked them up. I do like them...still learning how to use them though.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh Sanbie...I hope you didn't buy them to test Diva. You could have used any lights. They are beautiful lights though.
Still testing with the Hivewire base injection. Here is one using scaling and the controls to move the arms. Like with any other morph you do need to be careful how much you dial in. Arms up is at .500 higher doesn't work as well.

Diva using controls in Poser.png

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yep...but I got them Prime Price...so I am happy.
Wow that didn't work so well Pen..feet...shins...and hands are very big