• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
One last image before going to read in bed...Diva wearing Regalia in Mada's Fairy outfit.
fairy outfit.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
oh wow!! SO CUTE ... er...did I miss something? or is this outfit not out yet?

I'm so happy Diva will have clothes! yay!
No Lyne, the Cutie Pie Outfit's not available yet. Several folks are working on textures for both DS and Poser. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement...you're just wonderful!
Sorry Pen! I'd gone back to bed.

Your CA Logo is 213 x 93.

Your Store Banner (which I have yet to create) appears to be 941 x 220.
Thanks so much...didn't mean to get you out of bed.:oopsie:

oh wow!! SO CUTE ... er...did I miss something? or is this outfit not out yet?

I'm so happy Diva will have clothes! yay!
Hi Lyne, thanks for the comments. As Miss B said it's not available yet. It is a community effort. Sanbie created the model and made a dynamic prop for it in Poser. I have been working on rigging it in DS and tidying up the Dawn version so it will work for both Dawn and Diva. I also want to see if I can rig it in Poser so both programs will have a conformed version that will work for Dawn and Diva. And Lorraine and MissB are both doing textures for it.

There is also the beautiful clothing made by Glitterati, two sets isn't she wonderful! I've been rigging them in DS and need to get them into Poser. We discovered that Poser doesn't seem to have a way to rig if you make the outfit for the morph so I've been rigging it in DS first once that is done we'll get them into Poser somehow.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
My soon to be released workout outfit for Dawn has a fit for Diva also. The outfit has many surface options so you can get a whole lot of different looks.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...sorry Ram...should have mentioned it. I'd just woken up and my brain is still waking up at the moment.

So Diva will have clothes to wear...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yes she will! I hope you will consider doing a Lil' Dusk to go with Diva when you get more time! :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yup and Paul, our dear, overworked, super talented Paul, converted the entire set over to Poser so.... :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Yes she will! I hope you will consider doing a Lil' Dusk to go with Diva when you get more time! :)

I wonder, being Diva is a little girl, maybe all the work is sort of "done" and a little boy would be more 'just' morphs (ie: different face shapes?) and skin?

And speaking of morphs... will Dawn's HEAD/FACE dials work on Diva? I may have missed this in some pages if anyone has already addressed this... ?