• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I found it easy in DS much harder to do in Poser...glad that you're finding things that work for you.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Finally finished the maps and I have the DS settings almost there. Still have to do the poser mats and the promos and then I can submit this to the store...hopefully they will want it.
I still have work to do on the freebie outfits but at this point I'm hoping to have things submitted by the end of this week. That is unless the testers find anything drastically wrong with the mats or the settings. Still adjusting the strength of the subsurface mats as she comes up much pinker than Dawn with her base mats...
Divabatherspromosize.jpg

Just realised I applied the 3delight mats to the wrong Dawn...new image to come.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...it's starting to feel like I'm going to make it this holidays. Just did a quick fix to the Diva morph for Sanbie's Cutie Pie outfit so it has a custom morph. Still need to look at the sets Glitterati did. I'll have a look at trying to get it into Poser tomorrow and starting work on Poser outfits.

Do you know the correct size for the PA Icon that goes in the store Satira? I need to find that out and make one of those also...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Diva Cutie pie.jpg
Another image this one of Diva Cutie Pie. It has fits for Diva but also fits Dawn. Shoes are from the Simplicity outfit and autofollow well on Diva.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Looking good, Pen. The Simplicity shoes are really nice on Diva...not too grownup. The shoes from Glitter's Luna Party Time outfit also autofitted nicely.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm ashamed to say it but I haven't had time to download that yet. It's on my to do list...
Here's a render of her shorts and tank for Diva...
Glitterati Shorts and tank.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
One more render with the second texture...yes she did shoes too! I'm so lucky that two such great freebie makers decided to make things for Diva...
Glitterati dress and shoes texture 2.jpg

Lorraine

That is a sweet little dress alright! Love the textures too. Ooooo, more clothes to have fun texturing :) I'm getting to really enjoy doing that.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that Lorraine...as soon as I have the DS files finished I'll get them to you and then I need to work on the Poser files. Traci's dress is very similar to the one I was doing so I might hold off on that one for a while and release Traci's first. Ram has also made a Diva fit for his training set. So she will have lots of clothes.

Lorraine

Cool! I'll be happy to get onto them as soon as you have them ready. It's so nice everyone is contributing to Diva but then, it is Hivewire is it not?! :inlove: