• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Laurie's Native American, Running Horse, is an outstanding character!

HiveWire3D Credits:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW

HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Spiritfoxy
Native American Beadwork for the HW3D Cowboy Hat by Flint_Hawk

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for HW Horse Pack 2 Mini-Set - Pintos by CWRW

Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 4 - Eagles of the World (Golden Eagle) by Ken Gilliland

Brave Spirits
Brave Spirits.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Wow, wow WOW!! and... :wow:

Gorgeous images, Flint!

and here's me, not even unpacked my hunk yet... :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't feel bad Lyne, I haven't either. Busy testing something, so need to finish that before I can play. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful renders Flint! By any chance did you test for Laurie? You sure got those renders done quickly...

@MissB...sorry...you are one up on me though as I haven't downloaded the files yet.

@Laurie, what a wonderful birthday present! Thank you...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sweet images Flint. You always put together such complete scenes. Nice of you to add in credits too.

Your bead product is quite nice.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, I was a bit impatient at times, but now that I have him . . . he'll be a good boy and wait for momma to play with him. :rofl:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks so much you all!

Yep Flint has been my no. 1 beta tester now for many years - I think since I did my old Pro Mil Horse textures back in 2009. She is just incredible, beyond detail oriented, so professional and pushes me hard, which I need sometimes:) She spends a LOT of hours testing. Take a bow, Flint! You deserve it!

And yes I LOVE her hatband/headbands- as you can see she allowed me to use them in my promo renders.

And wow Flint! Love all the renders!!! So neat to see others finally getting to work with him. I am sorry he has taken so long to complete, but was a great learning experience for me for sure! And big thanks also to Chris, Lisa and Alisa too for all of their help and valuable advice while I was working on him. And thanks Ken for help on the python scripting!!!

Laurie