• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I am also slogging away at getting some matching wings done for the Winged Horse by our Ken. It will be a while before I have ALL matching wings- will do them/group them as makes sense- Unicorn and Friesian first and so on.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am also slogging away at getting some matching wings done for the Winged Horse by our Ken. It will be a while before I have ALL matching wings- will do them/group them as makes sense- Unicorn and Friesian first and so on.
Oooh! That certainly saves me from trying to do a far inferior set! Go CWRW go! Go CWRW Go!:applause:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very lovely ponies!

Okay adding a question that could be silly but... I know we have vanner textures do we have a morph or any combinations of dial spins that will match a vanner roughly?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Very lovely ponies!

Okay adding a question that could be silly but... I know we have vanner textures do we have a morph or any combinations of dial spins that will match a vanner roughly?

To date, for myself personally, I just used the Draft morph in my prodct images for my Ultra 1 texture set which contains the Vanner textures. (I can't remember if I used it full strength or not) and then just did a few dial spins here and there - but I do that with any of the breed/morphs anyway:) GV's seem to have a fairly wide variance in body bulk if one does image Googling for GVs- I think it's really in the eye of the artist how they want their GV to look. I could see adding a little Friesian and maybe even a little bit of Mustang to really "customize" the look of a GV. (LOL I'll have to play with that:)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
More work on matching Wings- and in this case also working on the Superfly and Iray updates for the Friesian. This is Iray WIP.

FriesianWingsIray320.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Beautiful.
Question is the mane mesh and mesh morphs for harry or were add-on textures for mane used? Because I have never been able to get Harry's mane to look this great!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Gorgeous! My goodness. I've been using the Malaik wings, but these are so beautiful! Hopefully, Ken's wings go on sale when you release this.

I will be asking Ken to do so- I would imagine he will.