• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just wanting to share why I did the new Cat and Kitten LAMH presets too- I've noticed when using the wonderful free presets by VS that even the short ones are a bit too long for/tend to blur the spots/details on some of my later kitty textures- mainly the calicos and most definitely my new Exotics ones, so I made a shorter version that works well with my Calicos and my new ones. And while I was at it, I figured I would make a totally custom/optimized Kitten preset:) They are free, so give them a whirl and let me know what you think!