• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Thank you, CWRW.

I'm not prejudiced, and I also like the HW Housecat with LAMH better. Much better. And the strand based dForce Hair, imo, has a long way to go to match the natural look of LAMH. I do hope it makes it, but in the meantime, the Daz House Cat will be relegated to supporting roles in my renders.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I am very proud to announce my new LAMH Presets for the HW Lion Family! A HUGE labor of love (and no small amount of frustration but that is a long story for another day:) as lions were my first love before horses and are still my passion.
Now in the store.... CWRW Lion Family LAMH Presets - A CWRW Creation at HiveWire 3D

CWRW_LionFamilyLAMH_MAIN.jpg

L'Adair

Enthusiast
About 60 seconds from seeing these in the store to checkout… wonder if that's any sort of record.

I'm bummed I have a couple of projects in the queue before I can play with the Lion Family, but soon. Really soon!

(And thank you, CWRW, for continuing to bring such great presets to the store!)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi Laurie, I went to the Cloud Foundation sale and ended up with a problem.

I couldn't find anything I didn't own....So, I guess you need to make more things...thus, the problem! :roflmao:

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Before I could get to the lions, I did a winter scene, using the Fallow Deer. The full image is very large, but here's an excerpt of the deer, downsized to fit the forum post. (I did not use the LAMH preset here. Took 2-1/2 days to render as it was.)

Fallow Deer - Heart of Winter cropped.png

You can view the complete image here. Be sure to click on the image and then click again if you want to see it full-size. It's huge, 4700 x 2000 pixels.

And now I don't know if I should do something with the lions next, or with the horse. Both LAMH presets look so good. Thank you, CWRW, for continuing to create and sell them.

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Thank you, Miss B.

It was all that snow. I used DA's Let It Snow on trees and props that didn't already have snow on them. Thirty-plus geometry shells with various snow shaders… slowed my GTX1080 down to a crawl! But I think it was worth the wait.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow L'Adair! I just checked out your full size image- gorgeous!!! It's also great to see what folks do with my products.
Enjoy the lion and horse lamh presets! Yep I will keep making them for our HW critters:)