• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
OK LOL I'll give.. I was working on a new texture mini set for Harry when I wrote my original post here, but when I sent it to my beta tester soon after that post, she talked me out of it. So then I wasn't sure myself what my next stand alone product WOULD be. Hence my silence until *I* knew what it was going to be:) And no the Grullas were not previewed, but I promised to award the closest guess/actual vote- which was @Dakorillon (IMArts) guess of the Appy set. I will PM you Dak to get you a copy of the Grullas.

And sorry for all the confusion! That was not my intention.

I DO have more very fun stuff coming up in the next month or so! Some currently previewed in these forums, some not.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know you like sticking to proper coloring for your textures but I would love a cinnamon version of the Grullas the cinnamon red with the darker shading would be so lovely.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok, this is a little bit out of my comfort zone, and for sure I'm not the master at this,.....but it just rather spoke to me to do it in this fashion. Laurie is the Kung Fu master!! LOL Gorgeous textures. I have another in the works that I will try to use the Tribal ornaments with, but need to do a few images with Pommerlis' new poses for the dog and Diva.

Lonesome Moon
Lonesome Moon.jpg

Products Used: Harry the Hivewire Hose, CWRW's Grullas for the Hivewire Horse, feathers and other decos created in Photoshop, (the feathers were a freebie from creative market) Background is a conglomerate of many different Vue images.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe!! ... you guys are too kind!! As I said Laurie is the best at doing things in this genera, but thank you guys all the same !! I can't wait until the Saddle and Feathers that Chris is working on is completed. A fantasy style theme could be kind of interesting.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh, excellent. There is such a range of variants for calico and tortoiseshell cats.

I knew one once which looked like a perfectly normal orange tabby -- that some graffiti artist had sprayed with a can of black spray paint. Just random black loops and squiggles overlaid on perfectly formal tabby stripes.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL I really need to do a add-on eye colors set for kitty. Will put that on my list. But yeah it's so cool that one can swap out any eye textures/MATs between the cat, big cat and dog. I play with that a lot.