1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

CWRW Product Previews

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by CWRW, May 4, 2016.

1. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Very impressive work Laurie. I'm amazed what you can get out of Poser.

2. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Well the Grullas are lovely. Congrats for getting them out where we can get at them.

Chris likes this.
  3. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dakorillon (IMArts) Extraordinary Contributing Artist

So nobody won The animal sweepstakes..

Very lovely Grullas, though!

Rae134 and Chris like this.
  4. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

OK LOL I'll give.. I was working on a new texture mini set for Harry when I wrote my original post here, but when I sent it to my beta tester soon after that post, she talked me out of it. So then I wasn't sure myself what my next stand alone product WOULD be. Hence my silence until *I* knew what it was going to be:) And no the Grullas were not previewed, but I promised to award the closest guess/actual vote- which was @Dakorillon (IMArts) guess of the Appy set. I will PM you Dak to get you a copy of the Grullas.

And sorry for all the confusion! That was not my intention.

I DO have more very fun stuff coming up in the next month or so! Some currently previewed in these forums, some not.

Ken Gilliland and NapalmArsenal like this.
  5. CWRW

Thanks! and nope! YOU won my "sweeptstake"! Congrats! I will PM you.

6. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

=) ......... Love this new set Laurie!! I just grabbed them last night could not resist!! Will have some images soon to post around. Sooo looking forward to the Appy set!!

CWRW and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  7. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Yay!!! Thank you, thank you!

CWRW likes this.
  8. CWRW

Thanks NA! Now I need some time to play with them myself!:) Still aiming to get back on the Appy set too.

9. Sunfire

Sunfire One Busy Little Bee QAV-BEE Contributing Artist

I know you like sticking to proper coloring for your textures but I would love a cinnamon version of the Grullas the cinnamon red with the darker shading would be so lovely.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  10. NapalmArsenal

Ok, this is a little bit out of my comfort zone, and for sure I'm not the master at this,.....but it just rather spoke to me to do it in this fashion. Laurie is the Kung Fu master!! LOL Gorgeous textures. I have another in the works that I will try to use the Tribal ornaments with, but need to do a few images with Pommerlis' new poses for the dog and Diva.

Lonesome Moon
    Lonesome Moon.jpg
    Products Used: Harry the Hivewire Hose, CWRW's Grullas for the Hivewire Horse, feathers and other decos created in Photoshop, (the feathers were a freebie from creative market) Background is a conglomerate of many different Vue images.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    LisaB, RAMWolff, Alisa and 9 others like this.
  11. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Beautiful, NA! You are being too modest!

NapalmArsenal likes this.
  12. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Definitely not what I'm used to seeing from you NA, but Dak's correct, it's beautiful. :)

13. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

This is very dramatic NA! I love it!

14. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

fantastic!

15. NapalmArsenal

Awe!! ... you guys are too kind!! As I said Laurie is the best at doing things in this genera, but thank you guys all the same !! I can't wait until the Saddle and Feathers that Chris is working on is completed. A fantasy style theme could be kind of interesting.

mininessie and Rae134 like this.
  16. CWRW

Finally getting back to finishing up my Calico kitties. Still refining and tweaking etc, so still very much WIP, but aiming to get these out before the end of June. These are Superfly renders.

Calico1_SF1.jpg Calico3_SF5.jpg

RAMWolff, xmasrose, Alisa and 13 others like this.
  17. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Oh, excellent. There is such a range of variants for calico and tortoiseshell cats.

I knew one once which looked like a perfectly normal orange tabby -- that some graffiti artist had sprayed with a can of black spray paint. Just random black loops and squiggles overlaid on perfectly formal tabby stripes.

18. NapalmArsenal

WOO HOOO !! Callie O'Mally Gorgeous work !! Could I ask for a Request?

Sort of this orange/yellow eye color. However, I know that probably the lion eye color will be in that range.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Desertsilver, Pendraia, Dan30 and 2 others like this.
  19. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Goregeous indeed!! I'm especially liking that second one. :D

20. CWRW

LOL I really need to do a add-on eye colors set for kitty. Will put that on my list. But yeah it's so cool that one can swap out any eye textures/MATs between the cat, big cat and dog. I play with that a lot.

Rae134 and NapalmArsenal like this.