• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Dak is correct- it is a totally free update- all HW updates of this nature are. Yes just re-download and reinstall the product if you already own it. (It's also a good idea to read the updated ReadMe as well).

Eventually ALL of my own and my HW partnered products will be updated to include Superfly and Iray MATs. Not too many more to go:) Friesian is up next so I can get my first HW Horse Wing set completed. The Friesian is the last breed morph/coat that needs to be updated and then I will get to the tack sets, which should go quickly.

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The Iray texture looks great!! The onely thing I am having a problem with is the horn. It looks like a cone on it's head and for the life of me I can't get it to twist up and look right.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The Iray texture looks great!! The onely thing I am having a problem with is the horn. It looks like a cone on it's head and for the life of me I can't get it to twist up and look right.
Are you using Poser or DS? Either one- make sure to click on HW Horse->Actor or Body->Unicorn Horn to apply the horn morphs. NOT the actual Unicorn horn:) I know, it's complicated:) If in Poser it is best to use the Load All Unicorn instead of having to do all the INJs. More "bomb-proof" too:)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
And now the Friesian is updated to include Iray and Superfly MATs (and yes it is a free update for those already own him- just re-download). He is the last of the breed morphs and also of my own "Harry" textures that needed the upgrade. On to Harry's Tack next.

Enjoy!

FriesianHeavens.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I will look into that. Thank you.

Edit to add: please check to see if it is available to you now.