• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Jakiblue

Oh my! I nearly teared up - the top one looks a LOT like my Murphy, who sadly passed a few years back. Some of you may remember when Murphy was having kittens and I was posting about it as it happened over in the old daz forums LOL. My hairdresser took one of her kittens who looked a lot like her, and I still see photos of her when I get my hair done - makes me feel I still have a connection to Murphy even tho she is gone.

So REALLY early days on this and I see loads I need to do, (and of course haven't done any kind of seams- way too early for that) but here are some WIPs using the LAMH short 2 preset on my Siamese kitties. Need to make the cream one more creamy for one:)

This one is like my wonderful childhood kitty, Jeepers.
View attachment 28567

View attachment 28568

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks awesome. I am noticing a little something. It may be by design but I'm noticing a little banding around the back lower legs from the lighter fur to the medium color.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks Alisa!

So here is some playing with making a lankier Siamese morph. Not there yet but it's starting to come along! This is a Superfly render using the first coat.

View attachment 28617

When you say "morph", do you mean you are using the model's dials OR are you actually creating additional body shapes out of the mesh?

gorgeous coat work!!!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looks awesome. I am noticing a little something. It may be by design but I'm noticing a little banding around the back lower legs from the lighter fur to the medium color.

Hey Wolffie! LOL yes I know:) - like I said : "So REALLY early days on this and I see loads I need to do, (and of course haven't done any kind of seams- way too early for that)"

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
When you say "morph", do you mean you are using the model's dials OR are you actually creating additional body shapes out of the mesh?

gorgeous coat work!!!!

LOL you know I can't model! I wish I could! I just totally suck at it:)

Playing with a "dial/scale" morph character (sorta like what I did to make my Dusk characters), but not sure if that is possible- Paul may know. Since conforming clothing etc is not an issue on kitty (lol!) then maybe!