• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Creatures of the Night Challenge WIP Thread - CLOSED!!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Final Render: Zombie Dawn
Zombie Dawn II.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B, I had to put a filter over it as I didn't let it render fully, my computers been crashing during a render so I've been trying to stop them when I think I can get away with it (sometimes even that crashes it :()

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What software do you work with? I know several folks are complaining on the SM Poser forum about just that sort of thing with the latest update of PP11. I haven't had a problem, but it seems others have it all the time.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I only use Daz :) I know its this stupid computer, the HD failed so hubby had to clone it and I was hoping that was the only problem but I think it might be overheating too :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh OK. Overheating can cause problems too. I don't have the latest version of DS, as I never upgraded past 4.0 Pro, so don't have any advice for you. :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums from me as well, and yes that's a great render. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hi jecnodde, Welcome to the HiveWire forums.

To answer your question, here's a quote from the first page rules:

"At least one HiveWire family member, such as Dawn, Dusk, Luna, or any other HiveWire figure you wish to use."

So the answer is Yes, you can use Harry the HW Horse. ;)

jecnodde

Admirable
Thx for the answer and the welcome :)

I kind of did think it would be ok, but well harry aint an human, so felt it was better to ask :p.

Spent all morning in corel painter to modify an texture for him to use in this challange :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW guys this is really shaping up to be a great contest!! Keep the renders coming I Love seeing all the different spins on the theme!! Excellent work one and all!! =)

@Rae134 Is that like the Halloween spin on the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe?

@luannemarie Beautiful Job!!......... Common pretty baby kiss me DEADLY!!