• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Creatures of the Night Challenge WIP Thread - CLOSED!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Considering I've read posts on some forums that the P11 sale was a huge success, they might have it again after the New Year, so you may very well get another chance at it jecnodde. ;)

jecnodde

Admirable
Yeah the trip was nice, and the cat is alright. Was my own fault, gave her dried food...*sight* I have slowly gotten my cats used to eating wet food, since both are old (15 years) and one have problems with constipation. And since my cats are picky....I cant open a can of wet food and give them twice a day, No...they stop eating after the first meal from a open can. So I nowdays open a can, give them one meal. The rest is put in forms for making ice cubes, then put into the freezer. Then I can just take out the amount I need for a meal and let it melt before serving. But one morning I had forgetten take out food for melting. My cats was hungry and was nagging as hell after food. So I thought: "What the heck, just little dry food so they stop nagging untill the food have melted" That night, my trouble cat was womit, showed all signs of having constipation - and I felt like a jerk. And well I thought of taking her to the wet, but after some hour of struggle she manage to poo, and stoped womit (she showed no sigh of fever or feeling ill).

So leasson learned; no dry food ever again too her.