• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe of Fyre's Products

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hoorah! Nataani has left the building!!!! That boy really did not want to leave home! Well done, Seliah :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think I was too busy gawking at your man Seliah that I've only just now noticed the lovely pants with what I'm assuming is beading down the side (the one in the middle). I wants :D

Yeah, I like those too. Very N/A. ;)

Those pants are @Glitterati3D's work. :) I don't think the set is available yet... It's part of the Native American set that she was struggling with the hooded cape and Dusk's rigging in This Thread.

I have it slated for additional texturing once a couple of other projects cool down and I have time to devote to it. I've been working on it off and on for a while yet, but I'm not yet at a point to have anything to show for it, as I'm also really trying to get these two packages I'm working on now finished.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Those pants are @Glitterati3D's work. :) I don't think the set is available yet... It's part of the Native American set that she was struggling with the hooded cape and Dusk's rigging in This Thread.

I have it slated for additional texturing once a couple of other projects cool down and I have time to devote to it. I've been working on it off and on for a while yet, but I'm not yet at a point to have anything to show for it, as I'm also really trying to get these two packages I'm working on now finished.

Yeah, that one is basically done. I got diverted with finishing up a few other things and dropped the ball. Need to send it to my testers. I finally settled and included a dynamic and conforming version of the cape so that Nataani could wear the cape, too.
NataaniTopOfTheWorld.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, that's where those textures are from. I didn't recall that, even though I had seen this render more than once, I didn't make the connection.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey guys. :) The teasing on the mud and dirt overlays is finally over. These were releaased today, and are finally available in the store. Currently on sale until the 16th of August.

The overlays work with all three figures - Dusk, Dawn, and Luna. You do not need to own all three figures, as there are separate presets for each figure. So long as you have one of them, you can make use of the overlays.

Also, because during testing it became apparent to me that the LIE editor is perhaps one of the more overlooked, or at least misunderstood functions in Daz Studio, I did include as a bonus, a full tutorial on various functions of the editor.

If you are not familiar with how to use LIE presets, please make sure you give the Read-me file some attention, and possibly some of the tutorial as these will explain some of the quirks of using the LIE editor.

Obviously, this one is Daz Studio only, as Poser simply does not have a similar function that I've been able to find.

COF Mud & Dirt Overlays for Dusk, Dawn, and Baby Luna

COF-Overlay-Popup-01.jpg

COF-Overlay-Popup-02.jpg

COF-Overlay-Popup-03.jpg

COF-Overlay-Popup-10.jpg