• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe of Fyre's Products

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi, folks. So, it looks like the horse has finally come into the barn on this one. I'll be posting my product announcements on this thread as they come out.

We're starting off first with Nataani, and we'll see what else follows along after him. :) He has a dirty skin and a clean option, multiple face hair options, 20 eye options, and a small collection of full and partial poses, some of which involve the HiveWire 3D Horse and the HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat.

Nataani is Daz Studio only at the moment.
I'm working on a Poser conversion, and will post once that becomes available.

COF Nataani for Dusk

Nataani's Development Thread

Nataani-MainPromo.jpg

Nataani-Popup02.jpg

Nataani-Popup07.jpg

Nataani-Popup10.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Congratulations yet again, Seliah. It's been my privilege to travel along the road to Nataani with you and I'm so pleased to see him in the shop and available to his fans. Well done :applause:

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Congrats Seliah !! Stunning character !
And all that Options..
on my wishlist now for next Promos :)

skylab

Esteemed
I'll add my congratulations as well :) Already picked him up, and will test him out in DS later on today. :snoopydance:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice, Sanbie! Which hair did you use on him for this one? It looks great.

Yes, that is the one thing about pre-fab poses like this; they often times need some manual adjustment on the part of the end user depending on body shape or clothing/accessories that are in use for a particular scene. I did build the poses with a layer of clothing to try and minimize how much tweaking folks had to do when dressing him, but that can't account for everything, either.

This looks nice, though. ^_^ I like that sweater on him, too. It seems to suit him nicely! :laugh:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats, Seliah! Nataani's just a wonderful character with wonderful poses!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is a really fantastic character with a lot of great options! I am patiently waiting for the Poser version.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys. :) I have to say, I think he was probably a beast of a package for QA to test with all of the partial poses and such. LOL!

About to go to bed...but thought I would do one more quick one!

Sanbie, that is really nice! He pulls off the wind-blown look quite nicely. LOL!

This is a really fantastic character with a lot of great options! I am patiently waiting for the Poser version.

This is great, can't wait for him to come to Poser.... Congrats on your own thread here, @Seliah (Childe of Fyre) !!!!!!!!

I have the INJ/REM file made for him thanks to Satira's help. I'm working on Poser materials for him. I do want to put a heads-up in here to note that the Poser version is only going to contain a single INJ/REM (head+body), and his materials, and that the poses I am still VERY much undecided yet...

The poses are very much up in the air. I can certainly convert the ones that are for Dusk only. The ones involving the horse are just not cooperating; the PFE does not do nice things with Harry's poses at all. And if I can get the cowboy hat to work, I'll try to do those, and if not, I'll adjust the cowboy hat poses for using with Dusk only and NO hat.

I just wanted to give the heads up there - I know some folks really are just after the skin, so no worries there. But the poses are still up in the air. In the future, I will probably build the Dusk poses inside of Poser first and then just import them to DS, as it's much easier to bring Poser content to Studio than it is to bring Studio content into Poser.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I PM'd you last night/early this morning when I saw Alisa's post in the New Product Releases thread, and now I'm here to "officially" welcome you as a HiveWire CA, and on getting this wonderful product in the store. :)

Like several others, I look forward to anything you can put together for Poser users. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No monies at the mo, but definitely be getting him when I can!

Just wanted to say how handsome default Dusk looks with Nataani's skin
(I've been following Nataani and of course knew how handsome he was, I guess I wasn't expecting default Dusk to look so good too :D)