• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe of Fyre's Products

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love your banner and promo images Seliah!! Uber fantasic job on this character! Congrats!! I sort of like his mats on just Dusk also!

Thanks, Napalm. :) The wolf and dancing lights just seemed to fit for me. And yes, the skin does look pretty nice on default Dusk. Gives him a different look. I have used VW's skins on default Dusk in the past also...

He is gorgeous! And he's wishlisted for sure!

Thanks, Pommerlis. ^_^ I actually wasn't sure at first if people would like him because of how different he looks from the default Dusk shape. So I'm really glad folks are liking him.

------------

I might be a little slow to respond on this thread in the next few days - I'm doubling down on the Poser work for him since I now have access to P11 and it's actually stable on my system... that means I have to stay off the forums or I get distracted from work. :)

I just thought I'd post a notice there, so if folks post in the meantime, they don't think I'm ignoring anyone!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad to hear P11 is working for you Seliah. Of course, I have an ulterior motive. ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear P11 is working for you Seliah. Of course, I have an ulterior motive. ;)

You and quite a few other folks. No worries. I'm working on the Poser conversion because there seems to be a high demand for a Poser version of him. He probably would have been DS-only except for people making it clear that they're wanting him for Poser also. So yes, I'm doing it because there's been multiple requests for it. :D It will just take me some time. ^_^

skylab

Esteemed
I would be more comfortable using him in Poser. I have a Dusk Crossdresser license, so he'd have more options with clothing :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I would be more comfortable using him in Poser. I have a Dusk Crossdresser license, so he'd have more options with clothing :)

Well, he will come out for Poser eventually. I'm working on his materials right now. :)

FYI - converted clothing via Crossdresser for him will mostly work pretty well in Studio also. I do it all the time. When you conform the item to DS Dusk, Studio will pop up the autofit dialogue. That's normal - just hit "OK" and let it do it's thing. Anytime you use a Poser clothing on the Studio version of the figure, DS will do this. I've used Poser Dawn stuff on DS Dawn lots of times - same for Dusk and BabyLuna.

We don't yet have any templates for Dusk to improve the fit... but if you've converted something via Crossdresser for him in Poser, it usually will auto-fit just fine to his DS figure also. Mileage will vary depending on how well the initial XD conversion worked.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You and quite a few other folks. No worries. I'm working on the Poser conversion because there seems to be a high demand for a Poser version of him. He probably would have been DS-only except for people making it clear that they're wanting him for Poser also. So yes, I'm doing it because there's been multiple requests for it. :D It will just take me some time. ^_^
Oh I know I'm not the only one. I just like reminding you is all. :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay...finally bought him and here's a very quick first test render.

Nataani.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B and Lorraine...I should probably be working on Diva but my brain isn't cooperating today. Took my mum to get her sewing machine serviced and we had a very nice meal out. My husband and daughter came to and haven't been able to settle since we got home.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...but I need to do more work on the poses I was trying to use a pose for M4 and K4 and it's not working how I would like. Love working with Nataani Seliah! You've done a fantastic job with him...