• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe of Fyre's Products

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Very cool. I think some thing like this can be done in poser but you have to be able to write python scripts to get it to work, I looked into it ages back for a idea I had and when I found that out I gave up. Scripting is not fun.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
a merchant did this sort of thing FOR TATTOOS in Poser... but have no idea how he did it, invisible (to me) python I guess, as I tried to use Dawn's tattoos on Dusk and no go?!....

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
@Lyne Yes, it basically requires either Python scripting (which is beyond my skill or patience), or reliance on a third party application (I think).

I've spent a few months looking for a way to do this on the Poser side, and I simply cannot find a way. At this point, I've given up on it. The "sorta solutions" I have found, don't really duplicate the functionality correctly, either.

It's just one of those things that I simply cannot provide Poser support for at this time.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey folks. Sorry about the delay on this. I've sort of been waylaid by the Standing Rock thing here.

A few days ago, the Daz Studio native version of @Glitterati3D 's tank top and jeans was released into the store. This is, we both hope, the beginning of other such conversions to come. :)

Anyhow - if you are a DS user, you can get the DS native version in the store now.

Skinny Jeans and Deep Cut Tank for Dusk - Daz Studio Version
Skinny Jeans and Deep Cut Tank for Dusk - Poser Version

DJeansTank-MainPromo.jpg

DJeansTank-Popup02.jpg

DJeansTank-Popup03.jpg

Have fun with it, folks. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's great...look forward to seeing more items from this partnership. By any chance is there a plan to convert your other items in the store Traci?

I have Dawn's Overalls, the GQ Male, and the Shirt/Socks items all in progress for conversions right now. I plan to tackle the kilt, the recent Tribal set, and the Native American set eventually as well. Those I need to learn rigging for ghost bones to do properly. Same thing goes for the hoodie on the Workout set. So yes, there will be more conversions coming.

At the moment, it will be very slow. I am in the middle of making a lot of winter stuff for the DAPL demonstrations to get them through winter. This means about 5-6 hours of my day are being spent on crochet work, so at the moment, my 3D will be very slow. I apologize for that, but it's the best I can do to juggle the two right now. I haveva very limited time to put out as much as we can for winter wear.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool...in that case I'll wait for the DS version as I can't afford both and I use DS the most. I was going to get them and convert myself but now I don't need to.

Crochet...haven't done any in years! Have no idea what a DAPL demo is but fully understand that real life takes precedence. I still have to pay off my webinars and terradome that I bought recently so it will give me time to save some cash.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cool...in that case I'll wait for the DS version as I can't afford both and I use DS the most. I was going to get them and convert myself but now I don't need to.

The DS version of which item, Pen?

Crochet...haven't done any in years! Have no idea what a DAPL demo is but fully understand that real life takes precedence. I still have to pay off my webinars and terradome that I bought recently so it will give me time to save some cash

DAPL... Dakota Access Oil Pipeline. Suffice to say, lots of people camped out on-site to protect the river and aquifer, along with ancestral burial sites and ceremonial sites, many of whom will need things to prevent against frostbite and hypothermia because they'll be in the open through winter.

That's enough for a 3D thread, I think. :) Let me know which outfit specifically you were interested in? I'll try to put priority on that if I can. But yes, you will have some time to save up funds. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Kilt! haha, Pen should answer for her own wishes.

(been following the DAPL on your FB feed, horrible horrible horrible (horrible can be substituted for some profanity) what's going on :()

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
LOL - Well, the kilt is one of those "Seli needs to learn how to rig ghost bones" items. Seriously, it needs the extra bones to be posable enough for use in a scene. :) I'm hoping the webinar will help with that!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The DS version of which item, Pen?
The kilt and the one for Dawn. I think it's called evening jacket are the two I'm most interested in but no need to change your priorities.

Are you doing Esha's tutorial also? It would be good to have someone I know doing it also...

DAPL... Dakota Access Oil Pipeline. Suffice to say, lots of people camped out on-site to protect the river and aquifer, along with ancestral burial sites and ceremonial sites, many of whom will need things to prevent against frostbite and hypothermia because they'll be in the open through winter.

That's enough for a 3D thread, I think. :) Let me know which outfit specifically you were interested in? I'll try to put priority on that if I can. But yes, you will have some time to save up funds. ;)

Ah...wasn't aware of it. I don't do facebook so haven't seen your feed. I will google it...