• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well I've only just begun but I'm not one for nail art so will probably just be simple. The mapping on the nails is OK but need to figure out what is the best look for scaling the texture mapping to give a nice natural base and then build the acrylic base up from that.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh simple design/colors is fine. No need to get crazy with nail art, though I know there are vendors that do that.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Grrrrrrrrrrr, I still can't upload an image here using Firefox! :somad:

Here is Bruna with Glitter Lips option for iRay mats. I'm beginning to understand why folks make stuff for one platform or the other (DS or Poser). I would be so lost even trying to get this all looking good in Poser. I may have to just accept that as a reality and if someone wants to make Poser mats to offer as a freebie I can off a free copy of the pack as payment.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
On top of the Glitter lips, her eye mats are completely remade as well as internal maps to help with realism. I also spent a couple of hours in Photoshop redoing the eyelashes.... so they are more feathery and lush!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Another option is to have someone make Poser mats and split the profits in some way that works for you.

Looking nice!

Can't begin to figure out what's going on with your inability to upload images. I use FF and have no issues :( Wish I could help!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Those lashes are to die for!

I use FF and I'm not having any problems uploading either. Very odd and highly frustrating for you :(

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm beginning to understand why folks make stuff for one platform or the other (DS or Poser). I would be so lost even trying to get this all looking good in Poser. I may have to just accept that as a reality and if someone wants to make Poser mats to offer as a freebie I can off a free copy of the pack as payment.

Speaking my language, one wolf to another, for sure Richard! That's about how I feel these days, too! LOL

I also spent a couple of hours in Photoshop redoing the eyelashes.... so they are more feathery and lush!

I'm loving those eyelashes. I think they're just gorgeous! Doing lash transmaps is always a bit tricky for me. I really like the way these are looking. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I use FF and I'm not having any problems uploading either. Very odd and highly frustrating for you :(
Yes, I'm using FireFox's latest version, and I've never had a problem uploading images to the forum.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Speaking my language, one wolf to another, for sure Richard! That's about how I feel these days, too! LOL

I'm loving those eyelashes. I think they're just gorgeous! Doing lash transmaps is always a bit tricky for me. I really like the way these are looking. :D

Actually I love making fur, I could do it all day but it IS time consuming.

It's very weird about the upload ability folks. One day it worked fine, a month ago or so and then all of a sudden I couldn't. I can using MS Edge but I don't use that browser regularly so that's not going to cut it for me. :oops:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
This is all that's said:

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

:sick:

Not exactly an informative error message! lol

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I got that when I tried to upload with my portable FF...so just switched to edge and it went fine...