• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
beautiful brush Napalm
And RAMWolff, you character is so cute with her freekles! ;)
Thanks SissyB!
I am a goat boy! lol Happily so. I look like Pan actually so folks say I have a goat face esp when I have my goatee grown out long (it's so gray now it looks horrible long).

Yea, being from the bible belt I knew how to work it when I was about to get myself into trouble. I was pretty cute back then so guys didn't know weather to hit me or kiss me! lol

Chuckle!! No hitting I hope LOL and best be sure to learn how to duck!
Yeah, the cute factor is one that lets you get away with tons of stuff! =P

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
You would be surprised what I've gotten away with! lmao Over the years I've gotten somewhat better with my behavior when out and about with friends. My mouth and my sense of humor, sometimes I can light up a room and other times embarrass myself! lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You would be surprised what I've gotten away with! lmao Over the years I've gotten somewhat better with my behavior when out and about with friends. My mouth and my sense of humor, sometimes I can light up a room and other times embarrass myself! lol
Interesting combination LOL!!

The skin is looking great!! I really like how she sort of has a healthy sun kissed glow. California girl for sure.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Got the skin in iRay looking good finally. Also got the makeup's done but still need to make some tweaks to the Iris's for the eye's. This is one of three of the intense night makeup's.

I've uploaded it to my server and used the insert image dialog to get it up. Hope they get this glitch fixed asap!

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Jeez,........... no way You are 55?!?!

You seem a great deal younger than that!

And OMG!! I'm a spring chicken now that feels good!

*sigh* I remember 55...long ago!

~ROFL~ Why does none of that surprise me? :D

Nor me...that's cause we know him!

Looking good Wolfie - we're not sure why you're having issues with images (I've been uploading with no trouble at all). Lisa is aware of it, but please remember she's having to take things very slow..but it's on her list :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I understand about slow and easy but just a few days ago there were no issues with my uploading images and now now matter what I try, as you can see my above post shows an X... well I uploaded the image via a URL from my own server and it's STILL not cooperating! I sent the image to Paul, he wrote me back with a thumbs up on how it's looking! :D

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I just tried to edit that above post once again and in the Edit box it's showing the image but it's not showing it when it's resaved out.............. WHAT? :(

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
How are you uploading, Richard? Are you clicking "Upload a file" below where you're typing your reply?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Weird. Here at work on the laptop I can see the image in the above post. So can you guys see it? It's Bruna's wild night time makeup #3.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh that's my nephew's birthday, but IIRC, he's going to be 56 next month.

Oh and I can see Bruna in her night time makeup #3. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I knew your birthday was soon. I had a sneaking suspicion that you were a year younger than me. Miss B your nephew is 2 days older than me...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yeah? Shellyw's birthday is the 13th as well, but she's still in her 40s, though I don't remember where, mid- or late 40s.