• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful! or as my 101 year old aunt would say she's real Purty! I kind of like the green cast to the eye shadow and lipstick. Keep up the excellent work!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking what I see Richard, and taking the time to learn is always good because, as you said, it will benefit you in the future.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thank ya kindly all. Yes, she is looking real purty. I say that all the time and I'm only 55 Yo! lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!!

It's a southern slang thing! You really have to emphasize the U and then your IQ drops 27 points to all the people around you.

Jeez,........... no way You are 55?!?!

You seem a great deal younger than that!

And OMG!! I'm a spring chicken now that feels good!

Yap my aunt's b-day is tomorrow she's holding out for a letter from the president.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I hope she gets her wishes. I'd love to meet him and his wife, Michelle (she and I are Jan Capricorns). I was born in Florida, had a Grandma Shores that had a very deep southern accent. Her sister, Lillian, used to tell the dirtiest jokes and piss off Grandma! Lillian lived in Tennessee! Most of my family still lives in the south. Me and one other live out here in California! You know, where all them sinners live. Men kissen men, pot smokin freaks are all goin ta hail! lol :laugh:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Warrior Class here I'm afraid Aries. You're new nickname shall be GoatBoy! =P just kidding!

LOL!! That is pretty much the attitude of them bible-belt belles!! At least in small town TX ! =P

I don't know why some people have such a narrow view on this is how it is sometimes! Lets just all get along dang it!

Have a good weekend!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I am a goat boy! lol Happily so. I look like Pan actually so folks say I have a goat face esp when I have my goatee grown out long (it's so gray now it looks horrible long).

Yea, being from the bible belt I knew how to work it when I was about to get myself into trouble. I was pretty cute back then so guys didn't know weather to hit me or kiss me! lol

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yes, but a very fair minded sort of a devil! lol

Here is a new glossy map I've been working on for Bruna's face. If I get the thumbs up from the iRay thread then I'll make them up for the rest of the body...

BrunaGlossyMap-New.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh nice Richard. She's really coming along very nicely.

BTW, what hair is that?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks, and yes I like the way this forum generates links as well.

Last edited: