• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-4 for Dawn

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No, of course not. We're just having fun with Rob's statement is all. ;)

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Do I feel animosity towards busty girls here?
Only from those of us without much in the way of busts. The guys are drooling, I'm sure, and will probably be happy with it in THIS market.

By the way (and more seriously), the "size A" version of the busty gal looks more realistic to what I see in the mirror, and that's the first time I've seen that on ANY model. With that included, I don't think you'll have any trouble selling it. Just be sure to show that in the previews for sale.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not at all, Ken.

Personally, I prefer the smaller breast shapes, but I don't expect everyone else to do so. Part of that comes from always having larger breasts than I like, and since I "blossomed" early, and I am rather short, they were ALWAYS in the way. As if it wasn't bad enough to be that short fat girl, I was also that short fat girl with the breasts.

So, I really, really appreciate that you gave us an option with your wonderful body for Dawn to also slim her down up top.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, glad we stepped up to let you know we were just joshing. I know I, for one, would hate to see you take your great products elsewhere. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I had to ask because Type-6 is a super-fantasy physique, where almost everything is oversized. If breast size would be a problem, imagine the reaction to super-voluptuous Type-6...

Miss B

CV-BEE
True, but you know the folks here, they're always giving CAs comments and suggestions while products are in WIP state, so if someone really didn't like how Type-6 was going, I think you would've heard about it by now.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Feedback is always appreciated. But I haven't settled for the final Type-6 shape just yet, and that's why it doesn't have it's dedicated thread. Basically every time you see it, it's a different version. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today I have completed a new batch of changes to Type-4, and sent it for [what I hope] will be the last beta-testing batch. While doing this I have discovered an issue with Dawn that I haven't noticed until now, even after all these years. If we bend all 4 torso groups to max limits, it goes well up to about half-way, and then it crumbles from that on. I have spent the last 2 days trying to fix this on Type-4, not knowing it was coming from Dawn. Only when I removed the morph, I realized the problem was on Dawn, and that changes everything.

The reason I haven't noticed this after all these years was because it only happens in extreme torso bending we don't normally use in renders, unless the character would be a contortionist of sorts. I managed to keep the global Type-4 torso bending smooth up to 70% to max limits, which is way beyond what I ever used in my renders. I can say it bends well in the same range where Dawn bends well, so I am Ok with that. I have consulted HW on this, and they sent me the Ok as well.

So as soon as the current internal beta completes, I will submit the updates to the store, so QAV can proceed with it.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I had that happen with the Big Cat, I think in the stretching pose. I got used to always setting Use Limits so I don't get some weirdness when posing. I don't think I've noticed it much with the human characters, but put the animals in a pose like stretching, and it does some really weird things with the front arms/paws. Once I started using Use Limits, that stopped.

Not sure if something like that will help you or not, but thought I'd mention it.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The issue described above happens within limits, or otherwise I wouldn't have it mentioned here. When all 4 of the torso groups are fully bent forward with limits on, the abs will break. People never do this on renders in normal circumstances, so I believe that's why we haven't noticed this until now. It's like trying to shove your nose into your knees - very impractical in normal renders, but when making bullet-proofed commercial products, we have to test in all ranges, even (or especially) the extremes.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Miss B! Working hard on Type-6, Type-7 and the "Proper Pelvis Posing" for Dawn now.

Daniel Hicks(OganicPic)

Eager
Contributing Artist
like the breast the don't look like implants , they look more natural ,great shape
Body-Type4-big-RW.jpg