• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is the upcoming "Type-3" body for Dawn, representing the fuller and more voluptuous body type. If you follow the Dawn renders thread, you have already seen her from the image below.

Promo00_1000x1300_B.jpg

As is was with Type-2, the breast shape and position are completely different from Dawn. I also made the breast size medium, so you can use the official morphs to customize them to your preference.

Below is the general Type-3 overview from all sides. She has a much thicker torso and legs, which is quite different from Type-2. She comes with fuller, voluptuous curves.

Promo01_600x800.jpg

Type-3 will ship with Poser and DS native versions, where both will have identical features. Like Type-2, this contains only the body shape, so you can mix & match with all your existing character morphs and textures, as well as customize the body to your preferences using the official "Body Shapes" package.

The plan is to start internal beta-testing this week, and see if it's ready for the store.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
HW has informed the product submission has been accepted, and now Type-3 is in QAV with Alisa. :)

And today I have started the "Body Type-1" public thread, and that is the final part of this Dawn body sculpting series. This 3-parts set should considerably expand the Dawn body shapes range to where it hasn't been until now. I was waiting and hoping someone else [more talented] would make these after this long, but I guess I am not good with waiting. So keep an eye for Body Type-1, for that's next in line, and the last part of this series. ^^