• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-10 for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Body Type-10 for Dawn~

I have been working on this one for a while (Poser+DS). It's the opposite of some of other voluptuous physiques I have done before, more on the skinny and slender side.

Promo00_1000x1300.jpg

Here are the 3 views, where you can see the smaller proportions. She is skinny, with small hips and breasts, but not anorexic.

Promo01_600x800.jpg

Here's a close-up torso detail comparing Type-10 with the default Dawn.

Promo02_600x800.jpg

As with most of my "Body Type" series, this changes not only the shapes, but also the body proportions, like hip and breasts positions, torso length, and so on. It's now in beta-testing, and looks like the rigging might need some adjustment.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Actually, that's about the shape I was in my 30s. Except I was a bit more slender in the bust.

Yes, I think this is close to how younger people look, I think. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today I have done some rigging adjustments on the Poser and DS versions, and now it's back for a 2nd round of internal beta.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today beta-testers have approved Type-10 for release, and I had it submitted to HW for QAV. The Cardy boots from the promo above are also being prepared for the store. They have already been approved by beta-testers, and I just need to finish the promos now. After that, Type-11 is on the way. :)