• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A Place to lay my head...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
A strainer is what you use use with a teapot, Earl. Corrects me if I'm wrong but don't you put the teaball in the cup?

Lorraine

I've got one like this one but unfortunately sans its wee bowl
image.jpeg

It looks so pretty when I polish it

I also have this! His name is Mr Tea and his pants come off :p
image.jpeg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Both nice...I've got a couple but they are fairly basic cheap supermarket versions. I like your little Man...he's very cute!

Lorraine

Mr Tea aka Mr Pants is a hit with any kids who come to the boat. My friend Rose's son gets into fits of giggles when you take his pants off.

Lorraine

There's a few in the range, Vanish. Manatee, Teatanic (which wasn't considered appropriate for my boat), Tea Bones, Brew Whale, Octeapus. And more. All cute, and very punny :p

eclark1894

Visionary
Back to the actual subject of this thread for a moment... can anyone tell me how to match or at least approximate this look of the floor in DS?

Dawn floor2.png

Vanish

Motivated
I used to have a preset for 3Delight that would give you a glossy floor, but I can't find it, sorry. I've mostly moved on to iRay because it renders textiles so much easier IMHO. Wish I had an nVidia card to speed it up.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
All I can say is "Wow"!
This project is awesome .
Dusk and Dawn are getting a better home than mine.