• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A clone, A clone, A clone!!! for Dawn, Dusk & Baby Luna

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Attention, DAZ Studio users!!

HiveWire 3D has updated the DAZ Studio versions of Dusk, Dawn Special Edition, and Baby Luna to add autofit clones!!

++++++++++++++++++

Dawn Special Edition - - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, and Virtual World - The Dawn of a New Era

Dawn now has Autofit Clones to allow her to wear clothing made for Dusk or Baby Luna.

++++++++++++++++++

Dusk - A HiveWire 3D Original Creation by by Christopher Creek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World

Dusk now has Autofit Clones to allow him to wear clothing made for Dawn or Baby Luna.

++++++++++++++++++

Baby Luna - A HiveWire 3D Original Creation by Christopher Creek Art, CGCubed, Lisa's Botanicals, & Virtual World

Baby Luna now has Autofit Clones to allow Baby Luna to wear clothing made for Dawn or Dusk.

SEE THIS FORUM POST with information on updating HERE (please subscribe to that thread to get the latest update information!)
Product Updates - Main Notification

Please note: Autofit does NOT always provide acceptable fits for clothing - results may vary.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah, this is a good thing, and much needed and desired by many folks here. Will definitely add strength to our figure line up.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's a great addition, HW! And now, all we need is projection templates for Luna and Dusk and I'll be REALLY happy ~hint, hint, nudge, nudge,wink, wink~

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'm not a user of the current version of DS, but this is a great thing HW has done for it's DS users. :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Aww, only Dawn SE. I don't have that, can't afford it right now. I'll wait. Nice additions, though!

Dana

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
This is just AWESOME. So do the clones include clothing items in general or just one full body base?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
This is just AWESOME. So do the clones include clothing items in general or just one full body base?

Neither, it's just a shape so that when you use clothing created for the other HW figures, you'll get options for the clothing to fit when the Autofit dialog comes up. Instructions are in the ReadMes :). Each of the figures, by the way, only has ONE zip file that will say "DAZ Studio Files in your downloads. That's the one you want.

Some stuff works better than others, as anyone who's used autofit knows.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
So, I take it we need to redownload and reinstall them? Or, do we need to purchase the upgrade?

Hi static, and welcome to the Hive!

It's been added to the product so there's one file in each product to re-download. Please see the link in the first post of this thread to the Update thread, where it's explained fully :)

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's a great addition, HW! And now, all we need is projection templates for Luna and Dusk and I'll be REALLY happy ~hint, hint, nudge, nudge,wink, wink~

:yeahthat:

although I did have fun trying the auto fit of my dawn clothing to Dusk, Turned one of her skirts I'm working into sort of a kilt for him.:lol: