• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist

Those are great. You got to love how inventive people were when you could only fire one shot without reloading.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Of course, this is the overall look I'd like to see...

I can whip that fan blade up in no time!:)
That reminds me of a bladed fan I think was in a movie, where the lady carrying it was able to shoot out the blades like arrows when necessary. It might have been a James Bond movie, but I won't swear to it.

eclark1894

Visionary
That reminds me of a bladed fan I think was in a movie, where the lady carrying it was able to shoot out the blades like arrows when necessary. It might have been a James Bond movie, but I won't swear to it.
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAT!!!

Kitana.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Don't think I've seen Mortal Kombat, so that's not the one I'm thinking of, but I do like those bladed fans. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Me????? I've been "retired" for 12 years, sir, though I did retire a couple of years earlier than I originally planned to. I am NOT a youngster, at least not in the sense you mean. :D

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I do hope we get much more support for the HiveWire models, all of them, bur Dawn especially.
When ODF created the free Antonia model she had a good sized following working to support her, me included.
After the last Antonia model was released she was so much better than any of the Vicky models, her bends were better, she did not explode and her proportions were correct.
But too many complained that out of the box she was not pretty even though her morphing abilities made her very adaptable.
Support fell off and hardly anyone notices her now.

But as I said, she was better than the Vicky line and was the only one that was until now, Dawn has taken that place.
I love doing textures for her. and will do all I can to support her too.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I do hope we get much more support for the HiveWire models, all of them, bur Dawn especially.
When ODF created the free Antonia model she had a good sized following working to support her, me included.
After the last Antonia model was released she was so much better than any of the Vicky models, her bends were better, she did not explode and her proportions were correct.
But too many complained that out of the box she was not pretty even though her morphing abilities made her very adaptable.

But as I said, she was better than the Vicky line and was the only one that was until now, Dawn has taken that place.
Me too. I wish I had more skins to use with Dawn. I only have the SE one at the moment.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Cajun, when you can, I recommend Elisa from here at HW and my other fave is Mariki by SAV at Rendo. There are some freebies too, Dvl's Bow at sharecg is a nice 30's texture and morph.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Bow is nice, I have that one.
I just noticed, the only freebie I have out for her is the MR at sharecg.
I'll have to remedy that soon.

Lorraine

Oops, I got confused. CYBREA's Bow, Dvl's Doe. I did mean Bow. Thanks for posting the links, FL :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I grabbed her when Cy first posted about her on the old forum, and then picked up an earlier version she did of the character for V3 years ago. The first render is Bow for Dawn, and the second render is of the Bow Sisters, with Dawn on the left, and her big sister V3 on the right. ;)

ClaraBowCloseup.jpg

TheBowSisters.jpg

Lorraine

Cybrea has some other nice morphs for Dawn in her Rendo freebies as well as some really nice clothes for her, all for both DS and Poser.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I got her and converted her materials to Iray and it gives me a whitish doll type skin so I saved them as a material preset so I can use her Mats on the other Dawn characters and morphs I have. I also saved her scene as well so I don't have to convert the materials again whenever I want to use her in a scene. Thanks so much. This texture would have made an awesome ball and joint doll for Dawn.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

Thank you so much for your support of Dawn and HiveWire products!

Tempesta has very recently submitted 3 characters for Dawn. They're stunning!! Can't wait for you all to see them.