• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
The clothing add-on is inspired by Voltron’s Princess Allura costume.

Wow Princess Allura! Voltron was my favorite as a kid. Probably because it's the only cartoon I can remember from the time when it wasn't all about the girl getting rescued. That being said I had such a crush on Prince Lotor.

And I really like your idea of a gun/sword. It fits very well with the anime theme and would again be unique.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Wow Princess Allura! Voltron was my favorite as a kid. Probably because it's the only cartoon I can remember from the time when it wasn't all about the girl getting rescued. That being said I had such a crush on Prince Lotor.

And I really like your idea of a gun/sword. It fits very well with the anime theme and would again be unique.

one set sold!
999,999 more to go

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
That's a crazy weapon for sure. I can see the pistol part of the sword turned into something like that flare gun to hold and shoot the shotgun shells.

Crazy stuff.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They do have that Belgian cavalry pinfire model.
Don't see why it couldn't be a Katana instead of a Saber, and you might could fit the third barrel on the top of the blade, but might be a little wonky with balance IRL.

Thought I would throw this one in for fun!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Lorraine AAAhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL =)

I suppose the question now is ............... Do you throw it like a tomahawk when you are out of ammo? That would be disarming thy self in battle though! LOL!!

That has to be a pirate weapon to cut the belaying lines from enemy ships.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks to me like it's a bit weighty, and would probably require a good strong throwing arm.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Good grief, phd! Are those for real :eek: ?!

I do like that fan, Earl, my steampunk women could do with one of them.