• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Took me a while to hunt down the group address. It's a closed group so it wasn't showing up in my Group's category, which is kinda stupid but it's Fb so what do you expect! lol 需要安全验证

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I promised in the "It's About The Art" forum that I would post the WIP stuff here for my Kyokko character.
Here is what I did today so far.
She will have two texture options, regular skin and this one. :)
Tomorrow if all is well I need to render a couple more images for promos on the creature sets.

Kyokko-03.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good FL, though I'm not sure how much use I would get with that type of texture. The regular skin texture is more what I'd be interested in using.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Like Miss B, I don't know how much I would use that texture, but honestly, I'd love to have it. I love the makeup you've done. It kind of reminds me of the comic Shi, except more of a badass let's get down to business version, than the cute doll version I always thought she was drawn as.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well her textures are done.
I thought for more variety I'd do two and let those folks who like to do fight scenes have something to work with.
Now after i do a couple of promo renders for my other stuff I will make it DS compatible. :)
And when she is finished I'd like to do a cat-suit thingy but better at texturing than making models. :laugh:
Before my son died he created a beautiful cat-suit texture for V3, I converted it to V4 and would like to do it for Dawn.
His work is now mine as he had no wife or kids.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She's beautiful Faery!

@Gadget Girl, love that outfit on the image you posted. I've pinned it to fantasy clothing if I ever have time I wouldn't mind seeing if I could make something similar.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Pen, you don't by any chance have a cat-suit for her, do you?
If so I'd love to convert my textures for it. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No...not at the moment Faery. I really like that image that Gadget Girl posted though. I can see doing it in pieces. Maybe a corset, the pauldrons and sleeves, the pants and the boots. Broken up into pieces it wouldn't be too hard to rig. I'm thinking the sleeves would be the hardest to do...I should really be finishing off doing Deidre but I really hate setting up mats. I've got the 3delight ones done so just need the Iray ones. Then the icons and promos and the DS version is finished. I'm kinda dreading do the poser version but I'll get there...

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yeah, i'm trying to finish my creature promos and it is so slooow!
I need a one-piece cat-suit and though I have the Dawn Developement kit, I an no good at rigging.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What sort of catsuit? Rigging properly takes a lot of time. I could do a base rig but it would still need all the adjustments it one reason I haven't released a lot of clothing. I'm hoping to change that with the outfit I'm working on but that's been carefully designed to avoid some of the problem areas like the crotch and under the arms.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Do you have an image...V3 was a long time away and I may not have bought it as I was just starting out when V3 was around.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have V3's Catsuit, but it's really dated. I also have one for V4 that Flipmode created, that's probably more like what you're looking for.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The catsuit did not have any cutouts, it was solid.

I don't want it as a retail product for me, but if someone has one I'd like to do my textures for it.