• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's from a memorable trip I made to the Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia. Indeed, outstanding place.
It looks outstanding, and probably would make great backgrounds for some 3D scenes. I hope you took lots of pictures, and get to use them. ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Laurie, I love all your wild adventurous pictures more!:flower01:

Thanks Dan! LOL since we're talking about fun costumes and Halloween is coming, here is one of me as a Musketeer and my wonderful Morgan Gracie, at a Halloween Cross Country Pair Pace circa late 90s. Gracie always thought horse costumes were stupid:)

musketeer.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
Now waitaminnit'! I'm a thinkin that Gracie might just have enjoyed getting all dressed up. That picture shows you and Gracie were of one mind. Don't you be sellin' Gracie short!

Wow that looks like fun!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Now waitaminnit'! I'm a thinkin that Gracie might just have enjoyed getting all dressed up. That picture shows you and Gracie were of one mind. Don't you be sellin' Gracie short!

Wow that looks like fun!

Thanks! LOL she was such a patient and willing mare so yes she did put up with mom's wacky ideas, but yeah she really hated it when I would dress her up, which I did do a lot:) She would always give me a look like "oh come on, really???? Do I have to? You better not laugh!!!"

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Oh trust me Miss B they can get some very interesting looks on their faces! @CWRW your Grace sounds a bit like my Misty, would put up with just about any thing but give you such a look!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh trust me Miss B they can get some very interesting looks on their faces! @CWRW your Grace sounds a bit like my Misty, would put up with just about any thing but give you such a look!

LOL exactly, Dreamer! When this pic was taken we had been together for over 15 years, many of them here at home with me. One gets to know a horse's face REALLY well after that kind of time together:)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yep, I didn't get that long with Misty, (she was about 16 when I got her), but I spent just about all day every day with her and there were times I was very glad she couldn't talk!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yeah, Grace and I had 21 years together, then Juanita and I had only 14 years, and I've had my current guy now for 5 years. The last 2 were/are always at home with me so yes one gets to know every little quirk and look they come up with:)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
She was the only horse I never fell off ether, though there were plenty of times I should have been eating dirt lol

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
She was the only horse I never fell off ether, though there were plenty of times I should have been eating dirt lol

It's ironic that Gracie was the horse I fell off several times as she was the "safest" of my horses, but we also did a lot of pretty crazy stuff like eventing and some pretty hairy rides in the mountains here. It was never her fault though! I was a very novice rider (and very young and fearless too:) when I got her and I rode her bareback all over the place. I never fell off Juanita and knock on wood I haven't come off Flash yet (and don't plan to:), which is good coz I don't bounce very well any more like I did in my Gracie days:)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yep I rode bareback and nine times out of ten just halter and rope no bridle. Full speed gallop down the paddock, last second 90 degree turns and all lol. Yeah I don't bounce so well now ether and haven't ridden in far too long