• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What script it that, and will it work with PSP 7? Unfortunately, I never installed PSP 8 or PSP 9 on this laptop, and I never upgraded further once I decided to use Photoshop as my primary.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
So If I got the original free Dawn when posted and picked up the newer better version the add-on stuff like hair and textures though different in both figure vrsions, will work interactively on both older and newer versions? Wht out if i got add-on morphs for the newest version wil that work with the original if i decide to use both in my Runtime?
Sorry for seeming stupid with these questions but I have not actually installed either versions and was thinking about it long with Dusk and most especially Luna which I need now for a render set.

As far as I know, the only differences between the original and the SE versions are some additional morphs and the new textures. They are basically the same figure, and everything that works with one should work with the other. :)

Thank you MissB....This is the uni head on Willow...then ran through my toon script in psp

Looks awesome, Sanbie! I haven't tried that combination with Hikari or Willow yet! :D This reminds me I also made a toon script for PSP that I haven't used in years. I have to play with that again. ^^

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I had another play with the uni head...Hiraki body thighs tweaked a bit...and my toon script...
I am loving this head Ken...you not only did a fantastic job on the head...but awesome tutorial too!

uni-Hiraki-sm.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's the one I made and you have to have psp9+
Ahhhh OK. I used to have PSP 7, PSP 8 and PSP 9 installed on my old laptop, but since switching to Photoshop as my primary 2D app, I only have PSP 7 installed on this laptop for quick screenshots, etc.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm loving your use of Kens heads Sanbie, they are so cute and that last one with a scene looks like it would be at home in a childrens book :wub:

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I'll make it unanimous! Definitely a render for a child's book. Very nice indeed Sanbie. :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I got to figure out how to get that look my self, I know my son would love me to make some posters for him