• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Jan

Adventurous
Sanbie, I just had a play with your PSP toon scripts on a .png image I had already done for a card. Although I did not have a Dawn one handy, this is V4.
The scripts worked but 1 to 3 did throw an error in the box, but worked as planned I think. Script 4 was fine. I used the scripts in Paintshop Pro X9 (the latest). I have version X7 and X8 but X8 gave me too much grief crashing, so I upgraded to X9 and so far seems far more stable.

VietnameseBikeGirl_ToonScripts1.jpg

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yeah it probably threw an error because I used other plugins...but if you ignore them they should be ok...
But #4 is what I use without the illustrator...Looking good...and thank you for showing me

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
I first tried Dawn back in August 2013 and I was never able to make her look as good as the promo art by Joanna (SAV) :( Of course I had been using Daz and Reality about a year so I was still a noob :x3:

Three years later I've started to get my head around Reality and I gave Dawn another try with SAV's Mariki and Maelwenn's Elisa :giggle:

Rendered in LuxRender via Reality with no postwork :)

I used SAV's hair not only because it works well in Reality but also as a tribute to her. It also gives them an 80s big hair band look :roflmao:

Hornet3d

Wise
Nice render and a lovely tribute.

I tried Dawn when she first came out but I struggled and gave up. She matured well though and she quickly became my go to figure with the launch of Dawn SE.