• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I got to figure out how to get that look my self, I know my son would love me to make some posters for him
It's Kens universal Head Dreamer...Dawn body with Hikari morph...the when I had rendered the whole scene I ran it through my script

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
It's Kens universal Head Dreamer...Dawn body with Hikari morph...the when I had rendered the whole scene I ran it through my script
Oh I didn't mean the figure style I was meaning the illastrated look of the picture

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ok definitely last play this time!
teapot.jpg

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
No sorry I don't...and I don't know how to use photoshop to make one...I think they use actions don't they?

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just had a thought...psp9 is now a free download...this script works in psp9...you could install it to use the script!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
No sorry I don't...and I don't know how to use photoshop to make one...I think they use actions don't they?
No worries. Yeah they do, can get some really cool looks if you know what you are doing. Most of the time I am winging it lol

Jan

Adventurous
Sanbie, I use PSP X9, will your script work in the newer versions. Where can I get it - I like the look of your images, they are not overly tooned.