• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Flying
Flying 500a.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I sure have been enjoying all of your great horse pictures! Now it's time for me to share some I have done with the cute little Unicorn, Whisper!

Also I have admired the fantastic skies Lyne has used in many of her pieces of art. Now that they are available to the public, I jumped at the chance to get them for my own use! The magnificent backlit clouds in this scene are from a pack named Cathedral Clouds. I thought they made a perfect place for this discovery of the magical Whisper!

Here are the HiveWire products I used:

HiveWire Whisper by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

Baby Luna by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed, Lisa Botanicals & Virtual World
Frills and Spills for Baby Luna by Lully (Dawn Clement)
Casual Slippers by Karth

Songbird ReMix (Blue Jay) by Ken Gilliland

&

Cathedral Clouds from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Magic's Revelation
Magic's Revelation.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Several of the marvelous skies from PhotoGG have distant mountains & trees that really give depth to your scene!

Here's the sweet little Unicorn, Whisper again!

Credits:

SBRM Hummingbirds of South America & SBRM Hummingbirds of North America by Ken Gilliland

Bell Flower by Lisa Botanicals with Soft Pastel Prism Textures by NapalmArsenal

&

Evening Grandeur from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Whisper Of Magic
Whisper Of Magic.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This glorious, Evening Grandeur sky is also from PhotoGG.

Here the curious Whisper is investigating Ken's beautiful Small Elephant Hawk Moth.

HiveWire3D Credits:

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Small Elephant Hawk) by Ken Gilliland

Daylily by Lisa Botanicals with Conch Prism textures by NapalmArsenal

&

Evening Grandeur from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Sunset Magic
Sunset Magic.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, loving all of these - forgive the not commenting on each and every one!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Hi JOdel & thanks for asking!

Just copy the site name- PhotoGG
& do a search at Google. It will bring up his site. When you get it open, click on the cloudy sky photo with "3-D Backdrop Sets" under it & you will see all the sets he has available. You can buy a set, at a good savings, or buy individual photos. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous images @Flint_Hawk , I just grabbed some of Ken's moths and I am anxious to start using them in some renders. Love LOVE the humming birds and the flower coat on whisper in the second one, and that is really interesting how you have done the eye texture on the bottom one sort of prismatic beautiful!!

P.S.: Kentucky Derby Today 4:00 Central on NBC! Nyquist not to be confused with the hockey player is favored to win from the bloodline of Seeking the Gold and Indian Charlie!

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone for your comments!

This gorgeous "Fire Mountain Skies With Trees" from PhotoGG was the inspiration for this picture!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

SBRM Cool & Unusual 2 (Hooded Oriole) by Ken Gilliland

&

Fire Mountain Skies With Trees from PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Amber Evening
Amber Evening.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
This may be the last post for a while as I am cleaning up lightning damage with the house, but this did get saved on the cloud.

Hivewire Horse
Whisper
CWRW's Ultra Textures for the Hivewire Horse Red Dunskin texture
CWRW's Mane and Tail 3
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies
Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lilies (Shy Tiger and Akela)
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Soft Pastel for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers
Butterfly is from Vue
Wings created in Photoshop
Grass is RDNA Modules Fall Foliage
Background photo is from the woods behind my house

Winsome Whispers
View attachment 8304
This is such a fabulous render. I love love love it!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Where is the PhotoGG stuff found? Is he a vendor on Rendo?

George is a good friend of mine… and it's very possible that he may be offering some of his photo packages here at hivewire … so you may want to wait and see. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lyne, is that the same GG who used to do a lot of Poser freebies for the earlier figures? I remember a hair that they did that was really cool.