• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Terre

Renowned
We are having out first real snow of the season. The projection is 4-8 inches by Early Saturday. We'll see. Normally there is a good bit less than the projections.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
with the first 3 weeks of summer being cold ( around 18C - 66F ) it's starting to turn around with 30C days for the coming week.

ditched the cardigan today.... :)
It's beginning to look more like summer :inverted:

unreal

Noteworthy
with the first 3 weeks of summer being cold ( around 18C - 66F ) it's starting to turn around with 30C days for the coming week.

Indeed. Spring happened one afternoon earlier this week. If you were inside that afternoon, you missed it!

Summer has arrived with a vengeance and extended middle finger.

The beach is nice, though :)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Polar Vortex in the U.S.! It's going to rain here in Massachusetts, hard, and will be very windy. The only day of rain and wind...and, of course, I will be driving out of town to Christmas dinner. Not looking forward to this trip.

It will be in the mid-50s (F) tomorrow (Friday). But Saturday, it will not get above freezing. hopefully, the rain will dry up before it gets down that cold.

Dana

Terre

Renowned

I sometimes get a laugh out of my winter temps in F being the same numbers (or close to it) as yours in C.

unreal

Noteworthy
Too funny! I do the same thing only flipped.

My personal scale is actually a simple 7 unit scale: crazy cold, cold, cool, nice, warm, hot, crazy hot.
On that scale, Sydney, in the sun today (not shade) was lower-hot, depending on if you had a brimmed hat and/or were out on the harbour. About time.

Terre

Renowned
So today was not too bad there then. Good. :) Rather pleasant here for December as well. It was freezing this morning but got up to 50.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We've had snow for 2 plus days now. On top of the snow we had still on the ground. so it's getting pretty tall in some of the areas of the yard. But, the temps not too cold, so it's been fun to play in with the dog.

DanaTA

Distinguished
38 here right now. Temps have been gradually going down each day. And raining...again. The weekend will be dry and sunny, though.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We hit a high of 47F with about an hour of rain, and then it 's going to be partly cloudy the rest of the day. Not sure yet how the weekend will be, but I didn't see any major rain times for the next few days.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We had really cold weather last night, in fact it was pretty cold all day yesterday because the temp didn't get out of the 20°F range and the wind was around 29mph, which is pretty fast.

Today the temp was slightly warmer in the 25°F range, but the wind was only about 12mph, which made a huge difference.