• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

unreal

Noteworthy
How's Melbourne going? "The Head of the Yarra" was cancelled this year (rowing race). Too dangerous, I think. Our teams are disappointed and we're all still training although the weather in Sydney is a mess. The rain largely stopped. But the winds are crazy. And the temperature dropped like 10 degrees (that is, popular degrees). It was cold enough to need layers early this morning. This time of year should be warm. Crazy times!

No rowing this week (so far) due to the winds. Not a good idea (and no fun) to row on the harbour when it's white capping.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
We've finally had a few nice days. Forecast is for it to stay nice for the next few weeks. I'm hoping the yard will dry out and stop squelching when I walk on the lawn.

It's nice to not have rain for a couple of days. The weather has been crazy the last 12 months. I feel for the people in Lismore I've lost count of how often they've been flooded out.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
the central river systems are totally full ... we've had so much rain this year ...

so far, we're ok here on the coast, we had our floods earlier in the year. :inverted:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Was a strange day downunder yesterday…

It’s almost summer and flooding continues, snowing as a cold front comes through and extreme bushfire alerts from the heat… :coffee:
????????

unreal

Noteworthy
Was a strange day downunder yesterday…

It’s almost summer and flooding continues, snowing as a cold front comes through and extreme bushfire alerts from the heat… :coffee:
????????
No kidding. Literally 30 minutes after they finished installing our AC, the temp dropped 5 degrees. Then another 5 in the next 30 seconds.It now feels almost like winter.

It's been weird weather ever since the pandemic started. Not saying there's a connection. But there's a coincidence :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Extreme weather in many places.
@Miss B Are you warm enough? That is a pile of snow too the West of you!
Actually, if you're talking about the snow in Buffalo, that's quite a bit north and west of me. In fact, if you drew a diagonal line across the state, Buffalo is "almost" in the northwest corner, and the 5 counties of NY City is at the southeast corner of the state, with only the two counties of Long Island further east of me, so not close at all.

That said, however, the temp's been in the low to mid-40's during the day, and in the 30's at night, with the wind generally between 10 and 20mph. ~brrrrr~ Need I say more?

Terre

Renowned
Brrrr..... Not much warmer there than here. The last several nights have been high 20 with one day having a high of 31 but most are a bit warmer.