• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

DanaTA

Distinguished
I really want to know how it's snowing right now when it was 70 this afternoon? More importantly, how it sticking...
Depends on where you are. Here, in Massachusetts, we're expecting snow squals overnight. It will be brief, and the way squals work, it will stick shortly, but will melt after it passes. In central and western parts of the state, it's a little colder and higher elevation, so it may stick a little longer. But it should all be gone before dawn. Hopefully. Kind of really tired of the cold, now. I had my lightweight jacket on the other day. Today, medium lightweight jacket. Tomorrow, I dont know. But the daffodils and iris are starting to pop up their leaves. Won't be long...

Dana

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Was meant to be sarcastically rhetorical pointing out how ridiculous it was that it was 70 in the afternoon and snowing at night. Absurd weather patterns, even for Berkshire county, which historically has bi-polar weather already.

xyer0

Brilliant
Geoengineering had turned LA & the Inland Empire into Seattle for four months, with only two weeks of sun out of sixteen. Last week the clouds went away.

Terre

Renowned
83 on Monday. 30 Tuesday night. 30 right now with 62 the expected high with a projected low of 27 tonight. Yup. Spring is most definitely here.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got up to 69F yesterday. right now it's only 53F. Supposed to go higher, it's only 11:50 am.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Well, it hit 91F at 2:00 pm. On the way down, now. currently 88F. Tomorrow we're expecting a high of 70F! 20 degrees cooler than today's high. Sunday we lose another 9 degrees. And it will stay in the low 60s for highs the rest of the week. This is crazy.

Dana

Terre

Renowned
72 sounds much better than 86!

We got some rain last night and a bit the night before. Not as much as we need but something anyway.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It has rained here every day this week. Sometimes downpours, sometimes sprinkles. Starts to look good on Saturday and continues dry right through next Wednesday. Finally.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We're getting the low 70s here, with 12-13 mph winds, but it's feeling nice. :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I had to put a jumper on with temps dropping to 2c ( 34F ) and snow on the highlands!
and it's not even winter yet :eek:

Terre

Renowned
We actually got a true thunderstorm last night. Hail and all. Nice amount of rain finally. Mostly marble sized hail here but apparently baseball sized not too far away. And a couple of tornadoes several miles away.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Rain Wednesday evening, but that's it. And it looks like a week of sun ahead, with highs in the upper 70s and low 80s for Friday through Monday, perhaps beyond. Time to uncover the Midea air conditioner I got last year. Watch...it will go back into the 50s and 60s after I do. :confused:

Dana

Terre

Renowned
That would be annoying. Here we do need to alternate between heater and A/C for some of April and early May. Time to finally turn off the heater pilot and cover it.