• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Wow what a surprise ! thank you so much for all your wishes :balloon03:
it went as quiet as last year .. but I had a very lovely day !

Thank you so much !

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
There is also the "Stop Staring" book by Osipa and it's very good for modeling and face topology and making expressions. :)
for that I have this one , same author , since it is about how to create a perfect human model , shapes
most beloved books in the film industry at this moment for Visual Artists , I have now the full trilogy , Body, Neck-Head and Expressions
the one below was early b-day present from my hubby at the time I created Baby Ela head shape .
For those that don't like to read to much but actually do it , and do it right.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-26 125357.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-26 125357.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot 2021-06-26 125137.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-26 125137.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot 2021-06-26 124733.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-26 124733.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 209

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
for that I have this one , same author , since it is about how to create a perfect human model , shapes
most beloved books in the film industry at this moment for Visual Artists , I have now the full trilogy , Body, Neck-Head and Expressions
the one below was early b-day present from my hubby at the time I created Baby Ela head shape .
For those that don't like to read to much but actually do it , and do it right.

Looks very detailed, and shows that lip shape I was discussing with Paul right on the first image. ^____^

xyer0

Brilliant
I've bought Baby Luna & accessories (when Hivewire was on sale recently) in excited preparation for Baby Ela! Here's hoping she's prioritized since her base is already complete.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I've bought Baby Luna & accessories (when Hivewire was on sale recently) in excited preparation for Baby Ela! Here's hoping she's prioritized since her base is already complete.
Not until Dawn 2 release , after that I am going with everything very quickly, so there will be not huge distances between product releases, I am also still busy with my commission work .
That is all I can say for now , thank you for your patience !
I promise it is gonna be all great !

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Were the textures for the Sleeper by Glitterati3D? If so, why would they have to go away? Many people got the sleeper before she pulled her items from stores. So, they can still be used by people. She couldn't pull items back from those who already purchased them. I'm sure the textures would be appreciated by those who have the Sleeper. I didn't pull my Christmas texture for the Sleeper from my store! Just the sleeper itself.

Dana
No one "purchased" the sleeper. It was a freebie.

RobZhena

Adventurous
I just explored this entire thread, and your imagination and artistry is breathtaking. I already know I will buy almost all of it (no use for kids), and I will be happy to do it. My main worry is developing carpal tunnel syndrome installing it all!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My main worry is developing carpal tunnel syndrome installing it all!!
Oh do I ever know the name of THAT game. I've been suffering with it since my mom taught me to crochet when I was 9, and then taught me how to knit when I was 10, they just didn't have a "name" for it back then. Needless to say, it got worse when I got my first typewriter, and I've been suffering with CTS ever since. Luckily I found a great set of wrist bands that work wonders.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We are still trying to reach Cath. Has anyone heard from her as of late?

Cath, if you're out there in Poser or Studio land somewhere, please reach out to me. You have my contact info.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I haven't heard from Cath since August. Hope she's alright. I know how much work she has in hands, so I just assumed she was busy with it. Emailed her today to see how it's going.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I just sent her a Messenger over on Fb! I really hope she's OK! You know she really immerses herself into anything she's doing and sometimes seems to drop out but she's there either teaching herself new things or working on stuff. Hopefully she gets in touch soon!