• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
My husband had a gum infection too. Which infect after his whole teeth. ( He hurt his self a week before with flossing , but don't pay much attention at it, because no pain) . When he called the doctor the first time , he had no teeth pain, only headache and fever. 38.4 .
Zoom diagnosis, Covid, medication -paracetamol and stay at home. Two days later I called the doctor again, his recommandation, as long fever not over 39 and no respiratory problems , paracetamol, Thymian tea and stay in bed. My answer that I am absolute sure he has NO Covid, get ignored. Another two days later, I had to call the ambulance because he had high fever and was almost not responsive anymore.
At first they bring him to Saint Claude in the hospital and there they immediately see the mess and transport him via Helicopter to Lyon in the heart chirurgie . He get an Cardiac arrest in the Helicopter and they had to reanimate him. In Lyon he had an emergency surgery which save his live.
Sad thing is, he is not an isolated cause. Many ,many others had similar cases .
Great that your husband could get at the right time his medication and could get healed without damage. :)
OMG same reason but your husband's case was so dangerous he could lose his life , wow his infection go straight into his bloodstream. My husband was lucky he was at home and it started bother him in the middle of th day through the evening when he got the antibiotics so maybe 9h apart, the painkillers did not worked anymore so I knew it was time to call the doc . But I understand there was not clear indications what cause it in your husband case before the diagnosis , so dangerous ...

after that accident I purchased the water jet flosser , no more cutting gums ..

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Same here, people don't understand that some of us don't want the workstations to be extension of the phone .. why all this crap it only slow down everything .
Yesterday I read Windows 11 update was planned for June 24 .. it should be only security update yesterday , why they added others bs and did not mention it before I installed it .

Microsoft pauses Windows 10 preview builds ahead of 'Windows 11' event | ZDNet

Last edited:

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Boston had temperatures above 90F five days in a row! In my town, at least four days in a row. And Summer hasn't technically begun yet! But, back down into the 70sF for the next few days...cold front coming through, with some rain.

Dana
Is it not crazy for Boston area to get this temperatures at this moment ?
thankfully it getting back to spring weather for the rest of the week and next week .. sadly it looks like my Sunday's plans gonna be screwed up again .

DanaTA

Distinguished
Hot here. over 100 for three days.
As far as the COVID vaccines go... I did get vaccinated. At work I deal with quite a few customers and a number of them are elderly or have health problems that make them more susceptible to bugs. If getting the shot will reduce the chance that I might transfer COVID to one of them it's worth it to me but that is a PERSONAL decision. I don't think people should be forced to get the shots and those who cant or don't certainly shouldn't be attacked. I'm expecting a few problems myself this summer just because I have medical problems with heat. I can wear a mask at work and it's actually reducing my allergy problems but many places are to warm. It is outside as well. As a result I'll not be wearing a mask other than much of the time at work. I folded my vaccination record up and stuck it in my wallet in the hope that shoving that at people who may try to insist I wear one when I can't might shut up. We'll see.
It is recommended that you take a photo of the vaccination record and keep that on your phone, rather than carry the card around with you, to avoid losing it. There may be booster shots in the future, which would be added to that record.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Is it not crazy for Boston area to get this temperatures at this moment ?
thankfully it getting back to spring weather for the rest of the week and next week .. sadly it looks like my Sunday's plans gonna be screwed up again .

Yes, it's a bit crazy. But it's getting like this, worse year after year. It's nuts when the temperature at 11:00 pm is what the normal high for the day is!

Dana

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I don't have that option. I wonder, do you have Windows Home or Windows Pro? I have Pro.

Dana
Screenshot 2021-06-10 123625.jpg
I have Windows Pro , right click on the taskbar

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Yes, it's a bit crazy. But it's getting like this, worse year after year. It's nuts when the temperature at 11:00 pm is what the normal high for the day is!

Dana
it is interesting since it reminds me of North European weather model when the day starts to be warm in the morning and losing its temperature as the day progress until you need a sweater in the evening because it is little chilly .
Last year I started using my AC at the end of June , but the last couple of days was not normal for beginning of June , glad we get some relief in the next days and not jump straight into the season , I am rendering a lot of stuff now so the GPUs heat is just making things worse, could not get the room below 77F with AC on max , and you remember my PC , it is a heat radiator ..

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
this means your windows did not updated yet to the last build ?
I also see you are missing " show TouchPad button "

they do not release updates at once to everyone and every PC or laptops , since my laptop and windows tablet did not got it yet ..

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't have that option. I wonder, do you have Windows Home or Windows Pro? I have Pro.

Dana
I have Windows 10 Pro, and I just got an update yesterday, but I'm not seeing that in my Taskbar.

Then again, I always check weather at Weather.com, so wouldn't be using it if it was there in my Taskbar . . . I'd hide it for sure.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Not sure what panel you're now seeing after the recent Windows Update, but if the weather/news is now appearing in your taskbar, you are easily able to turn it off.

Right click the Taskbar, then select News and interests. Then check Turn off.
Hmmm, I don't have that option either, so I haven't gotten "that" update as yet.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I first saw the weather icon on the task bar on my work laptop Wednesday after the Tuesday update. However, I have never seen the weather icon on my home computer. Both are running Windows 10 Pro.

Even though the weather icon was not showing on my home computer, I did have the News and Weather as an option for the Taskbar. However, it was already turned off.

DanaTA

Distinguished
this means your windows did not updated yet to the last build ?
I also see you are missing " show TouchPad button "

they do not release updates at once to everyone and every PC or laptops , since my laptop and windows tablet did not got it yet ..
Why would I have a "show TouchPad" button...I don't have a touch pad, this is a desktop computer. Although, they seem to think it is a laptop, it shows my battery as 100% charged! :D

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
I first saw the weather icon on the task bar on my work laptop Wednesday after the Tuesday update. However, I have never seen the weather icon on my home computer. Both are running Windows 10 Pro.

Even though the weather icon was not showing on my home computer, I did have the News and Weather as an option for the Taskbar. However, it was already turned off.
I'm not seeing the option on my Taskbar, and I'm running Windows 10 Pro as well.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Why would I have a "show TouchPad" button...I don't have a touch pad, this is a desktop computer. Although, they seem to think it is a laptop, it shows my battery as 100% charged! :D

Dana
I don't have battery indicator , but forgot my PC's screen is Wacom Cintiq and have pen and touch function that is the reason I have touchpad settings, but it make not sense since all my screen have touch function so who needs touch pad ? maybe for those that have huge fingers ? lol

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The update that was responsible for the weather and news was Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 update was made on 5/12/2021
what activated the news and weather was Quality Updates last one installed yesterday 6/10/2021 on my PC

the same that activated early the 7 new features
Screen Snip
Weather and news
Dark and Light mode for start menu
Thumb Taps in your browser
Quick jump between open webpages
Magnifier and read screen loud
Add emoji from keyboard

check your View update history

Screenshot 2021-06-10 175211.jpg

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
We talking about computers and weather and nobody mentioned this!
how could I miss it .. :( The annual solar eclipse the ring of fire
as seeing this morning ..

Attachments

• E3ho3_RVkAQ4nPS.jpg
    E3ho3_RVkAQ4nPS.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 82
  • E3ho41jVIAIA1V-.jpg
    E3ho41jVIAIA1V-.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 83
  • E3ho3O1XEAAu5fp.jpg
    E3ho3O1XEAAu5fp.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 87