• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Check out the external temperature (bottom left corner) on my baby wireless weather station. :)

No we've not moved to Death Valley, or the surface of Mercury, it's the reflected heat on the window tricking the sensor.
Though it's still dang hot, in reality 2 old fashioned thermometers recording 32 and 34 degrees Celsius [89.6/93.2 Fahrenheit]

sensor.jpg

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Today another beautiful sunny day. Already very hot in the morning.
So we made a trip to Morbier ( from where my fav cheese come) to stock up my cheese :D . On the road we decide to drive a bit further to take a look at the Alps.
Unfortunately it was to hazy☺for a nice vista.
The first sight of the Alps from the car.
On the Horizon the Alps and Mont Blanc. Not much to see.

Attachments

• Alps01.jpg
    Alps01.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 100

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Another day in Paradise :flower02: Will be today 27°

Will see where I go today. Love to take photos from flowers. We have here currently fields full of wild flowers.

Attachments

• Fl01.jpg
    Fl01.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Fl02.jpg
    Fl02.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Fl3.jpg
    Fl3.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Fl4.jpg
    Fl4.jpg
    759.8 KB · Views: 94

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I'm really liking those cute little pink flowers in the 3rd image. :)
Those Pink flowers are Rock soapwort according to my app. I thought at first they are Alpine Balsam , because very similar, but my app identify them as Rock soapwort. They are very cute and like to grow on rocks or nearby rocks. Here in the Jura we have many of them, because Jura is a rocky mountain chain.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Another day in Paradise :flower02: Will be today 27°

Will see where I go today. Love to take photos from flowers. We have here currently fields full of wild flowers.
I know them as they grow in my country , the last one was in my mother's garden as well , they are called " Forget me not "
the first I believe is " buttercup" ( Ranunculus) looks like, but can't recall the pink one .

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I know them as they grow in my country , the last one was in my mother's garden as well , they are called " Forget me not "
the first I believe is " buttercup" ( Ranunculus) looks like, but can't recall the pink one .
The yellow ones are actually huge. They call Globe flower. Look like the little Butter cups, but have the size from hibiscus rose .
The blue ones yes, they call " Forget me not ". They are cute , pretty little flowers.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The yellow ones are actually huge. They call Globe flower. Look like the little Butter cups, but have the size from hibiscus rose .
The blue ones yes, they call " Forget me not ". They are cute , pretty little flowers.
hard to see the size in pictures I was not sure , you are right , even more beautiful that you find them all growing wild .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The weather getting warmer again but thankfully low humid , it looks like June this year going to be on the little "colder" side that usual what is good !
June 24 new windows 11 .. the latest updates yesterday screwed up my Wacom driver and Visual machine so had to be repair again as many programs did not wanted to start. Dll was missing , I hope they not going to screw everything next week with the new update , also expected new UI .. seems like we getting the soft jazz of MAC lol minimalistic but clean ..

Attachments

• E382VP0WYAIgHKA.jpg
    E382VP0WYAIgHKA.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 106

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Weird weather here in the foothills of Los Angeles... yesterday it was high 90s with an 1/8 inch of rain in about 15 minutes. Summer thunderstorms are rare here. Today looks about the same, more storm clouds and hot.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
we going to have some warm weekend but it is going back to little less for the rest of the month
when you look on the USA map it looks like on fire everywhere at this moment especially the south/west, hotter than anywhere on the planet at this moment

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-18 180758.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-18 180758.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 97

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
it is hot too in your area ?
Sorry, I didn't say that right.

*looks at temperature reports PEOPLE ARE POSTING and melts* :)

Going to be warm here, for us, on Monday - 80 degrees. which is way above normal. It should be in the mid 60s or so.

I melt when it hits the upper 70s ;)

Yes, I fully acknowledge that I am a heat wimp... :p

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Sorry, I didn't say that right.

*looks at temperature reports PEOPLE ARE POSTING and melts* :)

Going to be warm here, for us, on Monday - 80 degrees. which is way above normal. It should be in the mid 60s or so.

I melt when it hits the upper 70s ;)

Yes, I fully acknowledge that I am a heat wimp... :p
Me too , the humid arrived so the weekend will be on the hot side for us 93F

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ugh, Cath. That's beyond hot. and humidity makes it worse. Even when it's "hot" here (ie the 80s) it's not usually humid AND it cools down at night. Not like the east coast (where I grew up, so I know what it's like there!). We didn't even own a home air conditioner till a few years ago, and only got one because of wildfire smoke. Usually we can pull air in through window fans in the evening and early mornings and keep the place comfortable that way, but the smoke made that impossible.

Stezza, hope it warms up, stops raining, and the wind calms down ;)

unreal, enjoy it ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Humidity is what always gets me down. I can handle temps in the 80s and low 90s, but once the humidity gets into the 50% or higher range . . . that just does me in.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Humidity is what always gets me down. I can handle temps in the 80s and low 90s, but once the humidity gets into the 50% or higher range . . . that just does me in.
humid is the worse.. it is 54% so far
this morning was so nice !