• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
There is none. I was called out egoist, antisocial . My question , how it helps others when I am vaccinated, till today dead silence with an answer .
I am not responsive for others health and well being. I respect everybody and would never put anybody in danger, so when sick I stay away from people, but I will not Vaccinate my self just that some feel more safe , which is actually not even the case , because I still can have Covid whit a vaccine and spread it.
I am explaining every time I see them, the same thing , I may put it on a record and play it instead, You can't cure stupidity . I said last time you get flu shot and still many get flu, vaccines for viruses don't protect against viruses infections, It may prepare the immune system to be stronger and better fight the infections , but don't make anybody immune , so getting vaccine and acting like it is over is just simply stupid thinking. You still may get infected but maybe less chance to die from that and that is all about . Opening stores and bars for vaccinated only is another stupid thinking idea based on nonsense . My sister was vaccinated and got the virus and was put into isolation for 14 days , so what they trying to make people believe ? taking the vaccine may prevent you from dying if you have a weak immune system or other issues , and that is only the reason to take it and you need still to follow all the rules .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Another hot day, yesterday we had 87F / 30C in our living room in the evening ...
and tomorrow no better, another day of heat and the humid getting up 54% , then we back to normal for a while
AC on full range day and night ..

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Kookaburras laughing a lot this morning

I think they were harassing the magpie :cool:

cold snap coming this way with the threat of snow on the highlands! WTF! snow!!! next there will be Victorians in our area again! o_O :sun: :flower02:

currently it's sunny 14c ( 58f )

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Another hot day, yesterday we had 87F / 30C in our living room in the evening ...
and tomorrow no better, another day of heat and the humid getting up 54% , then we back to normal for a while
AC on full range day and night ..
Looks like today we will have beautiful weather. Almost no clouds, just some fluffy ones. BBQ time is coming :flower02:
Time for me to try out some Végétarien recipes for burger .
I am not a big meat eater, like Veg. stuff ,but the finish Veg. burger did not convince me. Tried almost all brand. Some taste surprisingly great, like Beyond Meat, but this one is very un-healthy. To fat, to much processed with almost zero nutritions. A lot of empty cal.
Others more healthy, but not really convincing in taste .
So collected dozens of good looking recipes to try out .
I ignore my husband's comment here, when you want to eat vegetable, just eat them and don't try to make them "meaty". :cautious:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Opening stores and bars for vaccinated only is another stupid thinking idea based on nonsense . My sister was vaccinated and got the virus and was put into isolation for 14 days , so what they trying to make people believe
It is not only stupid, but also not fair. My husband can not get Vaccinated. As I write a while ago, he had a heavy infection which cost almost his live. The infection caused Myocardites which destroyed his Heart Valve. He has now a mechanical one. His Cardiologue absolutely did not recommend him any Covid Vaccine. Should he hide the rest of his live in a basement? Cut from society? Branded as anti social? Fact is , if he would recive proper treatment from day 1 , he would not have to go through this. But when Doctors are forced to make their diagnose via zoom , just because two symptoms could be from Covid ( headache and fever) , this happens. And now people like him get even labeled as Egoists?

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
It is not only stupid, but also not fair. My husband can not get Vaccinated. As I write a while ago, he had a heavy infection which cost almost his live. The infection caused Myocardites which destroyed his Heart Valve. He has now a mechanical one. His Cardiologue absolutely did not recommend him any Covid Vaccine. Should he hide the rest of his live in a basement? Cut from society? Branded as anti social? Fact is , if he would recive proper treatment from day 1 , he would not have to go through this. But when Doctors are forced to make their diagnose via zoom , just because two symptoms could be from Covid ( headache and fever) , this happens. And now people like him get even labeled as Egoists?
Sorry to hear that .. that are now the way to go .. everything is covid .. my husband had similar experiences via Zoom .. all the doctor was interested in talking about covid symptoms while my husband was in pain due to gum infection for not obvious reason , after first dose of antibiotics he was already fine the morning after , but it took more than half hour before doc got to the point of what is actually going on. Maybe they have to go through the routines , but who gonna pay for all the mistakes ? the poor people , it is sad..

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
So collected dozens of good looking recipes to try out .
I ignore my husband's comment here, when you want to eat vegetable, just eat them and don't try to make them "meaty". :cautious:
Your husband have a good point here , you thinking processing all the veggies is a good thing to make them taste like a burger? you know how more you process the food, how less valuable it is . Unless you just want to enjoy making new stuff and have fun in the kitchen.
I am doing all stuff at home , and if there is craving for fat I do fat .. balanced diet is the best choice.
don't go by the trends , use common sense

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It sure isn't.

I learned years ago that what to me is common sense, may not be common sense to another person. That was an eyeopener for me. But as was pointed out to me ... we don't all have the same experiences.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The definition of common sense not necessarily based on specialized knowledge. When you are smart, level-headed and able to understand and assess a situation, this is an example of having a lot of common sense.

By using this phrase I trust that @AnimaGemini is smart enough to make own right decision based on her knowledge and experiences .

got it ?

DanaTA

Distinguished
I've said this for years. The word common means: "occurring, found, or done often; prevalent" Unfortunately, sense is not found often. Watch any of the many court room dramas (not scripted shows, things like Judge Judy) and you'll see what I mean. If sense were common, these people wouldn't be in such abundance, willing to embarrass themselves on national TV for mostly minor things that should be resolved in small community courts. Look at the warnings on the packaging of power tools, kitchen tools, over the counter medicines. If you see something that makes you think, "Well, that would be a stupid thing to do!" You can be certain that someone did it, then sued the company for not warning them not to do it. A cup of hot coffee from McDonald's needs to say on it Warning: Contents Hot, may cause burns...because idiots put it in the laps and drove a car, it spilled and burned them, and they sued McDonald's. The list goes on and on. Those who do have sense laugh at these warning labels. Really...do you think sense is common if they have to tell you not to take a medicine if you're allergic to it? :D

One of my favorite little paperback books is about stupid criminals...of course, they're on another level of stupid. A gang in England broke into a fireworks factory. It had a steel door. They brought a torch to get into the building. Kaboom! They called them The Hole in the Ground Gang. Another, in the U.S., a man bought a new Winnebago. He drove off, put it in cruise control, and went in the back to make a cup of coffee! It, of course, crashed...and he sued Winnebago, and won! Another fireworks heist...crook in South Africa broke into a fireworks warehouse, I think, it was dark. They lit a match!

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Hot here. over 100 for three days.
As far as the COVID vaccines go... I did get vaccinated. At work I deal with quite a few customers and a number of them are elderly or have health problems that make them more susceptible to bugs. If getting the shot will reduce the chance that I might transfer COVID to one of them it's worth it to me but that is a PERSONAL decision. I don't think people should be forced to get the shots and those who cant or don't certainly shouldn't be attacked. I'm expecting a few problems myself this summer just because I have medical problems with heat. I can wear a mask at work and it's actually reducing my allergy problems but many places are to warm. It is outside as well. As a result I'll not be wearing a mask other than much of the time at work. I folded my vaccination record up and stuck it in my wallet in the hope that shoving that at people who may try to insist I wear one when I can't might shut up. We'll see.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
today in my neck of the woods!

1623296360967.png

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Your husband have a good point here , you thinking processing all the veggies is a good thing to make them taste like a burger? you know how more you process the food, how less valuable it is . Unless you just want to enjoy making new stuff and have fun in the kitchen.
I am doing all stuff at home , and if there is craving for fat I do fat .. balanced diet is the best choice.
don't go by the trends , use common sense
I never go with trends. I love cooking and try out new stuff. As I said, I am not a big meat eater and like to try out new recipes with vegetable.
When you make Veg burger by your own , much processing is not the case. I love to use Lentilles coral, red beans. Eggs, herbs , mix it and form paties . And grill it. Still taste like Vegetable, but you can put it between your baguette with salad, Cucumber, tomate.
Balanced , healthy eating is the key. Diet trends are a horror in my opinion. When you eat healthy, balanced , move daily, you do not need a diet.
To reduce meat in my meal plan is a personal choice, which I do since very,very long. Long,long before it was hip.
When we BBQ, I make the burger for my family my self.
Why I try stuff like Beyond Meat? I want to know why this hype. And maybe try to reproduce it in my own kitchen. ;) I would btw not recommend it. This product is way to expensive for what it is. Has to much not healthy fat inside , too poor on nutrition. You are better with a real hamburger steak.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
everything is covid .. my husband had similar experiences via Zoom .. all the doctor was interested in talking about covid symptoms while my husband was in pain due to gum infection for not obvious reason , after first dose of antibiotics he was already fine the morning after , but it took more than half hour before doc got to the point of what is actually going on
My husband had a gum infection too. Which infect after his whole teeth. ( He hurt his self a week before with flossing , but don't pay much attention at it, because no pain) . When he called the doctor the first time , he had no teeth pain, only headache and fever. 38.4 .
Zoom diagnosis, Covid, medication -paracetamol and stay at home. Two days later I called the doctor again, his recommandation, as long fever not over 39 and no respiratory problems , paracetamol, Thymian tea and stay in bed. My answer that I am absolute sure he has NO Covid, get ignored. Another two days later, I had to call the ambulance because he had high fever and was almost not responsive anymore.
At first they bring him to Saint Claude in the hospital and there they immediately see the mess and transport him via Helicopter to Lyon in the heart chirurgie . He get an Cardiac arrest in the Helicopter and they had to reanimate him. In Lyon he had an emergency surgery which save his live.
Sad thing is, he is not an isolated cause. Many ,many others had similar cases .
Great that your husband could get at the right time his medication and could get healed without damage. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Lets see, yesterday the day begin sunny and after noon , rain and storm :mad:
Today we have a sunny morning and a partial sun eclipse later at 11 :45 . Hope stay cloud free.

But I see a pattern. :somad:

From noon, cloudy and rain.

Attachments

• Fore1006.JPG
    Fore1006.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 82

DanaTA

Distinguished
Boston had temperatures above 90F five days in a row! In my town, at least four days in a row. And Summer hasn't technically begun yet! But, back down into the 70sF for the next few days...cold front coming through, with some rain.

Dana

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not sure what panel you're now seeing after the recent Windows Update, but if the weather/news is now appearing in your taskbar, you are easily able to turn it off.

Right click the Taskbar, then select News and interests. Then check Turn off.

1623333122015.png