• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I was almost killed once by a vaccine , so not really looking to get it done in a pharmacy , some of the components of ‎Pfizer are my allergic triggers , waiting for Moderna when they have it available for me . They said I should not take any vaccination in this case for Covid19 , so getting infected and hope for surviving is my last hope ? I prefer to make the choice myself and at last be surrounded by a doctor just in case.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I also prefer to get the vaccine through my doctor. I'm not comfortable getting the vaccine because of reactions to penicillin. I prefer to get the vaccine at my doctor's office where they are aware of my medical history rather than a pharmacy or clinic. The last time I spoke to my doctor about it, he wasn't sure when the vaccine would be available to them. Hopefully, that will change soon now that the vaccine has been approved for 12 and older.
I would've liked it if my doctor was administering the shots, but she isn't, and she's been after me to get them. She even suggested the pharmacy across from her office as she knows the pharmacist, but they also only had Moderna, and I just didn't want to travel to get the shot.

Luckily, I don't have any known allergies to medicines, and I often shop at the pharmacy I got the shot at for non-pharmaceutical items, so this was not the first time I've ever been in their store. There's 4 pharmacies within walking distance of my house, and the one where I get my prescriptions would've been my first choice, as it does Walk-Ins which the other pharmacies don't do, but they only have Moderna available, and I just didn't want that vaccine.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Astra Zeneca hasn't yet been approved in the US. As of last month, Astra Zeneca hadn't yet gathered all the data they needed to be able to apply to the FDA for emergency approval. So, in the US, it's ‎Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson.

I also prefer to get the vaccine through my doctor. I'm not comfortable getting the vaccine because of reactions to penicillin. I prefer to get the vaccine at my doctor's office where they are aware of my medical history rather than a pharmacy or clinic. The last time I spoke to my doctor about it, he wasn't sure when the vaccine would be available to them. Hopefully, that will change soon now that the vaccine has been approved for 12 and older.
It makes sense to me to get it through a doctor especially as they know your history or have it available to them if something should be an issue.
Pen I am in Canada. I got the AZ vaccine first dose back in early March. Like you it was for those 55 and older. I am most definately older. Second shot scheduled at 4 months. I was not given a secure second dose appointment as there is no secure supply of the drug. Now there is all kinds of mis/dis information as to when, or even if; second doses will be available. Don't call us. We'll call you. The mass vaccination clinics clinics here are giving Phizer so that lets me out. Not that I would have any intention of standing around with thousands of others in a mob scene outside a convention center or sports complex.

As to the anti-vaxers; I too am confused as to why so many are waving American flags and yelling about "amendment rights." Social media I guess. I wouldn't know. Don't subscribe to any social media other than here, Rendo. and one or two other graphic sites.

On the bright side; it actually is. Lovely and sunny with a high of aorund 18 to 20 c here by the lake.
Sorry to hear that parkdalegardener. I also am not keen on the idea of a mass vaccination hub even though over here they are relatively organised and social distancing.
Anti-vaxxers are very weird...and I say this with my eldest being in that category. He recently refused vaccination for his daughter who was due to get german measles and I think HIB??? in her first year of secondary college. I was horrified. He had all his vaccinations and to deny his daughter this opportunity is gobsmacking! I do subscribe to facebook and twitter. I'm more on twitter at the moment as they seem to have more links to good articles on current situation than facebook, it is way more political though whereas facebook has both political and social.

It's my husband birthday today and the 3rd day of winter in Victoria and also the third lovely day in a row. We're not likely to get higher than 17 degrees celsius but it is lovely and sunny.
I was almost killed once by a vaccine , so not really looking to get it done in a pharmacy , some of the components of ‎Pfizer are my allergic triggers , waiting for Moderna when they have it available for me . They said I should not take any vaccination in this case for Covid19 , so getting infected and hope for surviving is my last hope ? I prefer to make the choice myself and at last be surrounded by a doctor just in case.
Sorry to hear this Cath. Stay safe...

Good news we're down to 3 new cases today which is half of the cases from 3 previous days so it looks as if they are getting it under control. With it being the Indian variant we have all been really anxious that it doesn't take hold in the community here.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Weather just got hot again and to be continued .. AC back in service this afternoon lol

what's your number ?
34D is mine ... ;) 25 years ago it was 13A
E3D3g8FWQAYm4ox.jpg

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
The husband from my sister in law is currently in the hospital after the 2nd dose of Pfizer. Heart problems.
I get Infected 2 times with Covid and had almost no symptom's. The first time just a bit, the second time I even would not know it, if I would not had to make a test for my Dentist appointment. Zero symptoms. When you have a good health and good immune system you are not really in danger.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Weather just got hot again and to be continued .. AC back in service this afternoon lol

what's your number ?
34D is mine ... ;) 25 years ago it was 13AView attachment 69644
22b,c,or d if we are talking coffee... A if we are talking rum.

Weather here is far too hot and I can't any AC contractors to return calls (been trying since last month)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Temps reached 91°F today, but the humidity was only at 36%, so not too bad at all. We should be having similar weather tomorrow. I don't mind the higher temps as long as the humidity doesn't get too high.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
After 3 days of heavy storm and rain, today looking good. For now, just fluffy clouds.
Want to go today on a nice place up in the mountains, but not sure can convince Maiko to go in the car. Was Friday at the Vet. Heroic battle to go on the table for his Vaccine . Not agressive, but he fight heroic. Not easy to get him on the table and hold still .He has 37.8 kg :D
The fun part, while two people hold him , the vet give him his Jab, he even don't remark it. :rolleyes:

High up, a beautiful little Roman Chapel . When the weather is nice, love to go there. Not far, 25 km with car and 1.2 km walking up the mountain.

Attachments

• Romain Chapellepetite.jpg
    Romain Chapellepetite.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 100

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Temps reached 91°F today, but the humidity was only at 36%, so not too bad at all. We should be having similar weather tomorrow. I don't mind the higher temps as long as the humidity doesn't get too high.
Yes, it was hot but not that bad with the humid , today maybe 93F / 34C.. tomorrow little less but after Tuesday with the possible rain and the heat Wednesday may be less desired to enjoy outdoors walk.. Usually after my birthday at the end of June , the humid starting making it less comfortable.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The husband from my sister in law is currently in the hospital after the 2nd dose of Pfizer. Heart problems.
I get Infected 2 times with Covid and had almost no symptom's. The first time just a bit, the second time I even would not know it, if I would not had to make a test for my Dentist appointment. Zero symptoms. When you have a good health and good immune system you are not really in danger.
I believe I got it 2 times as well , everyone got it at my hubby job .. and only one guy had symptoms because was on the order age .
My sister in Canada got infected last month by her unvaccinated older boss that lie to everyone even the own doctor that he got infected , but my sister was vaccinated .. so don't think it is bullet proof but she go down in isolation for 2 weeks with just running noise a little bit she is 62.. her unvaccinated boss still in the hospital but recovering .

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I believe I got it 2 times as well , everyone got it at my hubby job .. and only one guy had symptoms because was on the order age .
My sister in Canada got infected last month by her unvaccinated older boss that lie to everyone even the own doctor that he got infected , but my sister was vaccinated .. so don't think it is bullet proof but she go down in isolation for 2 weeks with just running noise a little bit she is 62.. her unvaccinated boss still in the hospital but recovering .
You still can catch the Virus with Vaccine and spread it also. Just protect you against heavy form of the Corona.
My husbands brother in law , 48 years old, healthy , before never heart problems.
I think everybody should decide with the Doctor together what is best . No forcing, pushing.
I am far away to be an "Anti-Vax" . Have all my Vaccins which are needed, our children also and my Husband dito. Plus extra , like Tetanus, Hepatitis, etc . But I don't think Covid Vaccine is necessary for me. So I will not take it. If I am cut from going to some places, I am fine with it.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
beautiful place
Yes, it is. Peaceful. Love to sit there and let Maiko running. Mostly nobody there because very difficult to reach. It goes very straight up .
After 11 yesterday morning, the weather turned. Dark clouds, wind. So I could not go there.
This year weather annoys me a lot. Since days my daily walks are cut short because Stormy , rainy weather.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
You still can catch the Virus with Vaccine and spread it also. Just protect you against heavy form of the Corona.
My husbands brother in law , 48 years old, healthy , before never heart problems.
I think everybody should decide with the Doctor together what is best . No forcing, pushing.
I am far away to be an "Anti-Vax" . Have all my Vaccins which are needed, our children also and my Husband dito. Plus extra , like Tetanus, Hepatitis, etc . But I don't think Covid Vaccine is necessary for me. So I will not take it. If I am cut from going to some places, I am fine with it.
Everyone needs to know what is best for them , I have some pushers that annoying me lately , I can't use a shampoo because it will blister my skin thanks to the component it have , but gonna shot it into my veins to make others happy , where is the logic of that . I was advised by professionals to not take that risk so Pfizer is not for me , my sister have same issues, but was ok after Moderna and she got it in the hospital as well just in case.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Yes, it is. Peaceful. Love to sit there and let Maiko running. Mostly nobody there because very difficult to reach. It goes very straight up .
After 11 yesterday morning, the weather turned. Dark clouds, wind. So I could not go there.
This year weather annoys me a lot. Since days my daily walks are cut short because Stormy , rainy weather.
Yes love it , that would be my spot .. just perfect , I enjoyed visiting my fav nature spots while pandemic as it was all empty and no people, it was so good to breathe freely... the spring this year is weird , you can't plan anything ahead even holidays. Hopefully next year is going to be more under control and before that I complete my move into the green permanently ..

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I have some pushers that annoying me lately , I can't use a shampoo because it will blister my skin thanks to the component it have , but gonna shot it into my veins to make others happy , where is the logic of that .
There is none. I was called out egoist, antisocial . My question , how it helps others when I am vaccinated, till today dead silence with an answer .
I am not responsive for others health and well being. I respect everybody and would never put anybody in danger, so when sick I stay away from people, but I will not Vaccinate my self just that some feel more safe , which is actually not even the case , because I still can have Covid whit a vaccine and spread it.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Yes love it , that would be my spot .. just perfect , I enjoyed visiting my fav nature spots while pandemic as it was all empty and no people, it was so good to breathe freely... the spring this year is weird , you can't plan anything ahead even holidays. Hopefully next year is going to be more under control and before that I complete my move into the green permanently ..
Cross fingers for you. I love to live in the nature. The fresh air, silence the people. Lived way to long in the big city, would never go back anymore.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Another day in the clouds .
According to the forecast, 2 days more alarm for storm and 2 days heavy rain, after hot till 27°. Cross fingers.