• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

BigBadRon

Inspired
Rest for the Wicked.jpg

Who Says There's No Rest For The Wicked?
Face it, when the wicked stay home, it spreads hope to everybody else...

Stay Home - Spread Hope items used:

• Hivewire Housecat
  • Potted Palm
  • Fantasy Gazebo

Last edited:

BronzeDragon

Motivated
Title: Bye Bye Birdie

Spread the Hope free items used:

Lisa's Botanicals - Potted Palm
Hive Wire3D - Housecat
Lisa's Botanicals - Black Eyed Susan

Other items used:

Daz Originals / JeffersonAF - Iray Plants and Rocks Pack
Most Digital Creations - Canary

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

bye bye birdie.jpg

Attachments

• bye bye birdie.jpg
    bye bye birdie.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 254

Wildlyfe

Inspired
Finally got mine done! Decided I wanted to make a a coloring book design.

"Flower Cats"

Freebie Items used:

Hivewire House cat
Fallen Tree
Greens for Fallen Tree
Bell Flower
Pansy
Asiatic Lily
Black-eyed Susan
Tulips
Daylily

Other items used:

Black, White and Tuxedos for HW House Cat
Orange Tabby for the HW House Cat

Software:
DAZ Studio
Photoshop

Flower-Cats.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Finally got mine done! Decided I wanted to make a a coloring book design.

"Flower Cats"

Freebie Items used:

Hivewire House cat
Fallen Tree
Greens for Fallen Tree
Bell Flower
Pansy
Asiatic Lily
Black-eyed Susan
Tulips
Daylily

Other items used:

Black, White and Tuxedos for HW House Cat
Orange Tabby for the HW House Cat

Software:
DAZ Studio
Photoshop

View attachment 60634
Love this!! Such an awesome take on things!! Excellent work! I could frame it and hang it in my home!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Not an entry but could not resist! I did post it earlier in the Lisa's Botanicals thread.

Aurelia
Aurelia SML.jpg

Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastel Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of spring Crocus, Luthril for Genesis 8, Happenstance Hair for Genesis 8, Meillyn Wings by Arki, Gold Berry Sandles with Rough and Worn leather Iray shaders, Wind Warrior Outfit for Genesis 8, Moon Gate, Ron's impressions

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
NapalmArsenal. Oh boy, you nailed that one. Great color tones, lighting, posing, etc. Everything is perfect in this one!!
Thanks so much! I'm loving the latest one you posted with the glass like reflections. It sort of looks like art nouveau style/Tiffany glass. I'm really digging how the frog turned out.

BronzeDragon

Motivated
One more.

I'll be sad when this ends. I like to render (and even make some props), but I usually don't have a enough focus. This gives me something to work toward.

Maybe I'll have time for just one more after this one. Hope you like it.

Title: Sleepy Morning

Spread the Hope free items used:

Lisa's Botanicals - Asiatic Lily
Hive Wire3D - Housecat
Rowan54 - Subtle Shade Skies

Other items used:

Daz Originals / blondie9999 - vase from Fifties Style Dinner
vyktohria - Monochromatic Iray Shaders (Freebie DAZ Xmas 2018)

Rendered in IRAY (DAZ3D Studio 4.12)

Sleepy Morning.jpg

Attachments

• Sleepy Morning.jpg
    Sleepy Morning.jpg
    881.6 KB · Views: 204

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Does the woman have three hands? Or is that some kind of decoration on the clothing? Looks like a duplicate of the right arm and left hand.
I was wondering if there was a second child, or adult, cinadisilver had decided not to use, but forgot to remove from the scene.

Hansmar

New-Bee
Many fantastic renders here.
In this forum, I'm a newbie. I could not refrain from entering, however, given the great number of wonderful freebies given away.
I tend to show my works elsewhere, I must confess. But this one is a first here at Hivewire.
Freebies from the 'stay home spread hope challenge' used:
  • Diva for Dawn
  • Lisa's botanicals potted palm
  • Hivewire house cat (twice)
  • Cat double bed
  • Flower Fountain and bird bath
Other items are mostly freebies from other providers. The painting on the wall is an original pastel drawing by me (though the height/width ratio was accidentally changed in the 3d model) and the object on the table was also made by me.
I textured several items with procedural textures in Bryce Pro 7.1, that I also used for rendering. I used the sun, an IBL from the sky, some lights in the lamp and the fountain and a fill light in the room.
Title: Safe at home.
Safe at home.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Many fantastic renders here.
In this forum, I'm a newbie. I could not refrain from entering, however, given the great number of wonderful freebies given away.
I tend to show my works elsewhere, I must confess. But this one is a first here at Hivewire.
Freebies from the 'stay home spread hope challenge' used:
  • Diva for Dawn
  • Lisa's botanicals potted palm
  • Hivewire house cat (twice)
  • Cat double bed
  • Flower Fountain and bird bath
Other items are mostly freebies from other providers. The painting on the wall is an original pastel drawing by me (though the height/width ratio was accidentally changed in the 3d model) and the object on the table was also made by me.
I textured several items with procedural textures in Bryce Pro 7.1, that I also used for rendering. I used the sun, an IBL from the sky, some lights in the lamp and the fountain and a fill light in the room.
Title: Safe at home.
View attachment 60725
Nice work on your background through the windows, It looks pretty realistic and also love your foreground! LOL Cat's will be cats and sometimes they are the most delightful things to watch!