• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
While Caoimhe tries to organise the the shipment for the transporter in a manner that ensures the delivery will not take all day Turlough tries to remember just what it was he ordered.

Solaris Delivery HW.jpg

The Solaris Portal by Petipet with modifications to the lighting and the frame material and a revamp of the transporter halo/halos.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree, as I have most of them. ;)

BTW, I meant to write "Great PoV". Don't know what I was thinking to have left out the most important word. :oops:

Hornet3d

Wise
When your in a different time zone and a different planet there is a difficult balance between not standing out and still having access to everyday technology that would be far too futuristic for the people of the present time zone to understand. Hence the command centre should be isolated but look normal to any passing tradesman or other individual. Bishop's house was an ideal location and everything looked in keeping to the time, it even had the look of being slightly un-kept and needing a coat of paint. One look inside would have shown a very different world.

Bishops House HW.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
It saved going to court and it protected her identity but she hated the mind grab procedure. If they could take thoughts and memories from her head couldn't they also put thoughts and false memories in? The force field was there to protect her when she was at her most vulnerable but she was still connected up to this awful machine.

View attachment 27180
GREAT SCENE

Carey

Extraordinary
Here is one I a working on for months now, still not done but almost. It's a 1969 Jaguar XJ6. I seen some at the classic car show in Terenure last year and fell in love with them. I took a ton of pictures with my phone and decided I had to remake this car. All done in ZBrush, rendered with the Keyshot Bridge.

View attachment 27274

View attachment 27272

View attachment 27273

View attachment 27271

All the main body stuff is done, bar a couple of errors I need to fix (such as the left wing upper rear edge). And the wheel hubs and front grill badges are just labels at the mo, I'll do alphas for them soon. Also I still have to do the interior. It's all blocked out, I just need to sculpt details, paint and make the texture and bump maps. Same with the tyres, I need to do the threads and text and make the maps for them. And I forgot to do the antenna and the bases for the mirrors. All that will take me weeks I guess. I decided to make this car blue, not an accurate shade I know, but I like it.
SHARP, REALLY SHARP

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
But, but, but . . . how's he going to eat it????

Or is he going to wait until he gets back to the spaceship/space station? ;)

robert952

Brilliant
But, but, but . . . how's he going to eat it????

Or is he going to wait until he gets back to the spaceship/space station? ;)

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts (la la la),
Just repeat to yourself 'it's just a show,
I should really just relax'"