• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Rendered in Carrara

Found Him!

Found Him.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You always create the strangest renders Stezza, but you know what? I wouldn't want it any other way, because you always manage to get me chuckling. :rofl:

Hornet3d

Wise
Meet Kate.

Macerena HD - Mousso
Pattern Hair - Hellboy
Xenya Hair - Outoftouch
Face Metal Gear - Biscuits/Ghostman
Earrings and Choker - Inception8

As is the case with all your renders, this is stunning. I love the character and you certainly have photo realistic cracked.

Hornet3d

Wise
I was sure I had posted this render yesterday but it seems not. I even checked my recent activity to see if I placed it in the wrong thread but no trace. So here we go with apologies if it already exists elsewhere.

The devastation was no surprise to them, it had been the same story everywhere they had investigated since arriving on the planet. No sign of people and the only thing moving were rogue robots. Here the robot were not threat as they had been disabled some time ago but there was no sign of their attackers. Various content from the trashed mall was strewn everywhere yet Caoimhe could see a pattern here as all the the products were the essentials of basic living. Medication, fuel and she suspected elsewhere food. Had a section of the population raided the mall and the robots had tried to stop them. The scenario was unclear but perhaps a close inspection would yield answers.

Aftermath HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caiomhe decided to take a rest as Turlough investigated the ruins further. Without realising it she was massaging her right shoulder, it was a old injury and it hurt when she became tired, a she was tired. The total endless destruction was taking it toll on her and, despite her best efforts, she found herself imaging the fate of the population that had appeared to have vanished into thin air.

Destroyed City HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
She was glad to be back on the space station but what she had found on the planet haunted her, or more accurately, what she had not found...people. How could a population just disappear, admitted that the population for such a large planet was small as so many parts were uninhabitable, but even then it did not make sense. Still it was someone else's problem for another few weeks but she dreaded going back and even as she looked on it from this distance it sent shivers down her spine.

Planet Gazing HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
There were at least some parts of the planet that, while close to the destruction of the city in distance, was a million miles away as far as the environment was concerned. Thanks to the strange vegetation it was never truly dark but it was still a pleasant palace to spend time in the evening sat by the waters edge.

Waters Edge HW.jpg