• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I agree about cold floors! The only thing worse than stepping on a cold floor with bare feet is stepping on a present left behind by a pet with bare feet!

eclark1894

Visionary
I saw something rather interesting today. From my desk at work, I can see some of the tree lines. Now as you may recall, in the last two to three weeks, my state of NC has been hit by two hurricanes. That's a lot of wind and water and sometimes it loosens the roots of the trees and they topple over. I saw one today that's in danger of having that happen. Fortunately, I believe the tree is in a wooded area and not near any houses or buildings. I don't know how to upload pics from my phone to online or I would have taken a quick shot just to show it to you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We we have heat today, so not too bad at all. Whether we'll have it tonight, depending on how low the temps get after 11:00pm, will be interesting to see . . . or I guess feel.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree about cold floors! The only thing worse than stepping on a cold floor with bare feet is stepping on a present left behind by a pet with bare feet!
Nope, definitely wouldn't want to accidentally do that. Luckily I wear shoes in the house since hurting one of my toes a few years ago by banging it into a piece of furniture. It took a while to get used to, as I grew up never wearing shoes in the house. Even now the shoes come off as soon as I sit down, be it here at the computer, or on the couch while reading or watching TV.

Terre

Renowned
Earl, hove you had a chance to look over your insurance policy to see about your roof? I hope you can get it fixed that way. Paying the deductible is much better than having to foot the entire bill yourself.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I hope it stays on.
You and me both Terre.
FingersCrossed.png

Oh, and Earl, as far as space heaters, after a small fire one of the secretaries had in my old office, I swore I would never buy one, especially if I would need to have it on at night while I'm asleep. She was lucky it was caught right away, because she had it partially under her desk.

eclark1894

Visionary
Earl, hove you had a chance to look over your insurance policy to see about your roof? I hope you can get it fixed that way. Paying the deductible is much better than having to foot the entire bill yourself.
Not yet. I'm not feeling particularly energetic lately. Plus, I've gained most of the weight I lost back. My niece is NOT happy with me.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
The weather is still nice over here for mid October. The evenings will probably get darker soon, before Halloween I think is normal.

I just got home from a friends 18th birthday party. Had a great time and we smuggled vodka into the pub and I'm still drunk. I'll probably feel wrecked in the morning, but I'm going to bed now all happy

Miss B

CV-BEE
It was bright and sunny earlier today, but then the dark clouds rolled in, and we're supposed to get rain some time overnight. Tomorrow's going to be a little warmer, but not that sunny. Sunday is supposed to be bright and sunny, but they're predicting a high of only around 42º. ~brrrrr~ I'm going to have to bundle up to go to the gym.

Terre

Renowned
So today is 74 and sunny. Supposed to be mostly sunny with highs from the high 60s to high 70s through the 30th. Then on Halloween it's supposed to be 56 with a chance of rain. Figures.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I've really had enough of summer, but I would LOVE it if the weather here in the Northeast were between 60º-70º. We've definitely gone from summer to winter, as it's currently 49º, and they're expecting a Nor'easter over the weekend. ~brrrrrrrrrr~