Todays Weather where you live?

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by Bonnie2001, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Today was mostly sunny and 67F. Quite nice weather for this time of year.

2. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Strange too. I was all bundled up for winter when I left my apartment this morning. Surprised the heck out of me when I discovered it was 70F!

Sure looked like a cold November day outside. But, it was anything but.

3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Yes, it was only in the mid to high 60's here, but I expected it to be colder as well.

4. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

We might actually get some snow trying to fall tonight. It's not supposed to get cold enough for it to stick if it does.

5. Miss B

I saw on Weather.com that snow is expected soon in certain parts of the country.

Snow that doesn't stick, is the best snow. ;)

6. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

We shall see what happens here. Could be bad Sunday night or might not be.

7. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

I'm glad Monday is one of my days off. They're projecting 3-6 inches of snow Sunday night and most folks around here are idiots when it comes to driving under those conditions. At least I know and acknowledge that I don't have much skill at driving on slippery roads.

8. Miss B

We're having real Winter weather here, but I don't see them predicting any snow in the near future.

9. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Our temps have been mild so far for this time of year. If it does snow tonight that will be our first actual winter weather.

10. Stezza

Stezza Ambitious

nice spring weather here with temps around the 20 - 22 C mark with an odd 35c thrown in for good measure..

this week sees a mixed bag

upload_2018-11-12_11-2-41.png

11. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Glad yo hear you finally have nice weather. 'Bout time!
    Still projecting 3-6 inches of snow tonight. We'll see.

12. Miss B

I hope you have the shovel handy for digging out the car unless, of course, you have it inside a garage.

13. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

No shovel necessary. There's a bit of white dusting and that's it. Since the radar showed us at the extreme south end of the clouds I'm not surprised.

14. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Got into the low 40s today. Sunny and cold.

15. Miss B

Oh a light dusting is fine. I like the look of snow, I just don't like the mess it makes afterwards.

16. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

17. Miss B

They're expecting snow all day tomorrow. Good thing Wednesday is my usual weekly shopping day. Now I don't have to go out for anything tomorrow. I'm still hoping we only have a light snow though, but it's very cold the past few days, so I suspect whatever we get is going be sticking around for a while. o_O

18. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Glad you got that shopping done. Staying home for the next few days sounds best.

19. Miss B

OK, weather update . . . They just had a quick weather update on the 11:00pm news, and snow isn't expected to start until around 1:00pm, so the worst of it will be for the commute home in the evening.

That said, they're only expecting 0-1" accumulation here in the City, with more the further north and west you are from here. Whew, not too bad, but they are expecting the weather to be below freezing early tomorrow morning.

20. Terre

Terre Dances with Bees

Brrrrrr.......