• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Strange too. I was all bundled up for winter when I left my apartment this morning. Surprised the heck out of me when I discovered it was 70F!

Sure looked like a cold November day outside. But, it was anything but.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, it was only in the mid to high 60's here, but I expected it to be colder as well.

Terre

Renowned
We might actually get some snow trying to fall tonight. It's not supposed to get cold enough for it to stick if it does.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I saw on Weather.com that snow is expected soon in certain parts of the country.

Snow that doesn't stick, is the best snow. ;)

Terre

Renowned
I'm glad Monday is one of my days off. They're projecting 3-6 inches of snow Sunday night and most folks around here are idiots when it comes to driving under those conditions. At least I know and acknowledge that I don't have much skill at driving on slippery roads.

Miss B

CV-BEE
We're having real Winter weather here, but I don't see them predicting any snow in the near future.

Terre

Renowned
Our temps have been mild so far for this time of year. If it does snow tonight that will be our first actual winter weather.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
nice spring weather here with temps around the 20 - 22 C mark with an odd 35c thrown in for good measure..

this week sees a mixed bag

upload_2018-11-12_11-2-41.png

Terre

Renowned
Glad yo hear you finally have nice weather. 'Bout time!
Still projecting 3-6 inches of snow tonight. We'll see.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I hope you have the shovel handy for digging out the car unless, of course, you have it inside a garage.

Terre

Renowned
No shovel necessary. There's a bit of white dusting and that's it. Since the radar showed us at the extreme south end of the clouds I'm not surprised.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh a light dusting is fine. I like the look of snow, I just don't like the mess it makes afterwards.

Miss B

CV-BEE
They're expecting snow all day tomorrow. Good thing Wednesday is my usual weekly shopping day. Now I don't have to go out for anything tomorrow. I'm still hoping we only have a light snow though, but it's very cold the past few days, so I suspect whatever we get is going be sticking around for a while. o_O

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, weather update . . . They just had a quick weather update on the 11:00pm news, and snow isn't expected to start until around 1:00pm, so the worst of it will be for the commute home in the evening.

That said, they're only expecting 0-1" accumulation here in the City, with more the further north and west you are from here. Whew, not too bad, but they are expecting the weather to be below freezing early tomorrow morning.