• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, sheesh, it's been so long since I've seen him in a movie, I didn't recognize him.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well the storm did hit 11pm last night. I had a cat at my head and a dog on my lets that would NOT move!

Terre

Renowned
We had some more rain last night. Apparently there was a thunderstorm around 11pm but I slept through it. Insulation in the walls and attic, double paned windows and the old shingle roof as an insulating layer under the metal roofing does a good job on damping sound sometimes.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thunderstorm this evening for hours. Fortunately, it was far enough away that it didn't worry me. But boy ... some of the thunder went on for the longest time.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Humidity was gone today, and the weather was in the low 70s, so very comfortable. I hope it stays this way for a while.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It rained here very early this morning. When I first woke up around 7:30am it had stopped, but everything (windows, etc.) were dripping wet, so it probably had just stopped.

Now it's very cloudy, but not raining, so hopefully it won't rain anymore today, and clear up for the weekend.

Terre

Renowned
Pleasant here yesterday and supposed to be today as well.
Both my mother (in phoenix) and mother-in-law (in Scottsdale) got hit by Rosa yesterday but I don't yet know how badly.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I saw something at Weather.com about Rosa hitting that area, and was surprised, as I'm so used to seeing storms hitting more on the Coastlines.

eclark1894

Visionary
Ohhh, I saw something at Weather.com about Rosa hitting that area, and was surprised, as I'm so used to seeing storms hitting more on the Coastlines.
Well, all hurricanes hit the coast first then move inland if that's where their tracks take them. Seems that's the case with Rosa.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, did Rosa come up from the Gulf? I hadn't been watching it long enough to see the start of it's path.

eclark1894

Visionary
Ohhhh, did Rosa come up from the Gulf? I hadn't been watching it long enough to see the start of it's path.

Terre

Renowned
Storms that head NW from the Gulf sometimes hit us. Back on Halloween night in '84 the remains of a hurricane from the gulf dumped 8" on snow on Albuquerque, NM.