• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It was a cool day here, and quite cold tonight. I've just seen on TV the Hurricane Florence heading for the USA, I hope you all stay safe there.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The weather here has cooled off the past couple of days. In fact, last night was cold enough for me to bundle up when I went to sleep.

Today I'm walking around with a sweatshirt on. I can't recall the last time I did that so early. Usually not until the middle to end of October.

Of course it's still humid, and the temps are supposed to go back up to the 80s in a couple of days, and it has been raining, practically non-stop, the past couple of days. Not nice weather at all. Only good thing is, I think we're done with the high temps in the 90s we were getting most of the summer.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
a nice couple of days here

there's been hardly any rain ( NSW is 100% drought ridden )

temps around the 18 - 21 C mark

Miss B

CV-BEE
Temps have been in the 70s lately, so not too bad, but the humidity is still up there, though not as bad as it has been. I'm hoping it goes down some more in the near future.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Early spring temps this weekend are at around 30c before plummeting to 15c on Sunday arvo

warm, no rain but fires and windy.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Here as well Bonnie. The weather was in the 70s, and the humidity wasn't all that high, so with the light breeze we had, it was a very nice day.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I love that song. I saw Andrea McArdle in the title role of the original Broadway show (1977) sing that song, and it amazed me how such a young girl could have such a powerful voice.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Pouring rain, with some thunder earlier. We're getting the remnants of Hurricane Florence as it travels up the East Coast, which did a whooooole lot of damage down in North Carolina this past week.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Annnnnd, the sun FINALLY came out about an hour ago. Of course, this time of year it sets a lot earlier than it did during July and August.