• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yikes, that's a LOT of rain!
Wow! That sure is! Stay safe.
Thanks! So far, so good. But, after a sunny afternoon yesterday, and all day today, the puddles have managed to mostly dry up, but rain in the forecast again tomorrow and most of next week.

The ground is still very soggy and squishy, but the mosquito breeding grounds are mostly gone. For now.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
no rain... we are drought stricken

no heat.... it's winter time

still chilly at night around the 5C mark but days are sometimes warming to around 20c

upload_2018-8-5_12-34-34.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well the temp's up to 91ºF today, but the humidity is down around 50%, so shouldn't be too bad. I can handle the heat, it's the humidity that always drags me down.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
80 degrees here and sunny. Looks like the rain we were expecting were cancelled.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, now that's ideal weather Janet. Wish we had that kind of weather here on the East Coast in the summer. :(

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yah I'm enjoying it. Too hot to take my dog out in the car but otherwise nice. Bobo doesn't like to be left at home but since my son put locks on the windows Houdini dog isn't getting out anymore.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
No rain here, just cloud and humid heat all day. I slept badly last night as it was so warm, and leaving the window open just magnified the noise of all the drunks coming home from about midnight to 3am!

Miss B

CV-BEE
It started to rain when I was coming home from running errands, but NOW it's in the middle of thunder and lightning, and I'm hoping it passes quickly. Then maybe the heat and humidity we've been having the past few days will drop to reasonable amounts.