• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Our vile heat wave has tapered off. I suspect it's still around 90 if you g out and stand in the sun in the middle of the day, but my office didn't get above about 85 with a nice cross-draft so long as I left the French doors open as well as the office window.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
woke up to another frosty morning..
had to have the heater on last night!..

if we wanted it this cold we would migrate to Canada or something!! brrrrrr

upload_2018-7-15_13-28-12.png

upload_2018-7-15_13-29-12.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Except Canada's in the middle of their summer right now.

I have to say, that does look cold.

theschell

Brilliant
Yep, summer in Canada... and so far we've been getting weather more suited to areas further south... was another stifling hot day today...

Terre

Renowned
Meanwhile we're quite a bit south of Canada and having a mild summer for us. Temps are mostly high 80s to high 90s instead of quite a few 100-110 or so days. Not what anyone expected, especially after having a winter where it didn't get down to 0F or slightly lower even once.

Hornet3d

Wise
Well some three weeks after they started the fires on the moors were put out in the last few days. Walking my dog locally I have to be careful where to let him off the lead as some fields have cracks I can put my hand in.

Sad to see though that forest fires are now a problem in Sweden, my home for a couple for years, and a country I love. Reports here are stating that the temperatures in Stockholm are ten degrees above the average for this time of year and not forecast to drop in the coming week.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
It's been very hot and clammy the last few days here. Some light showers during the night which get turned to steam when the sun comes up.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, they're predicting scattered thunderstorms here just about every day well into August. The temps have been around low to mid-80s, but the humidity has been up there as well. Everything is just plain sticky, and I don't look forward to going out on days like this. :(

Terre

Renowned
Rain yesterday and power out at work for around an hour. Probably some idiot hit a pole. We had a double blip and about half an hour later lost all power. The blip was likely when the damage was done and the outage was when it was being worked on.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's never any fun Terre.

Our extremely humid weather has been calming down the past couple of days, so temps still in the low to mid-80s, but it doesn't feel quite as uncomfortable as it has been every time I had to go out.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Our "cooling" trend has started... but that's only relative...it's 99°f (37°c) so far today. I guess that's better than week of 110°f we have been having